NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Arguably the most talented player? That's still Davis, and it's not even remotely close between the two.
    **** off snowflake, i don't feel like arguing with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      **** off snowflake, i don't feel like arguing with you.
      There is no argument, you know it's not even remotely close. Royce is talented, but he's not close to the talent level of Davis. Davis has more natural skills than him on every level.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Royce White ‏@Highway_30

NBA might be a dream come true, but being UNHEALTHY isn't, people will know I stood up for myself and what's right. #NeverABadTime

Royce White ‏@Highway_30

I'm not PLANNING to quit, but if its between my HEALTH and BASKETBALL, health takes precedence. You should never choose ANYTHING over it.

Comment

• OJ Mayo continues to shoot 60 percent from beyond the arc.

OJ Mayo > Harden. Come at me bro

Comment

• This Jazz/Sixers second quarter has been UGLY. Summer league level basketball being played.

Comment

• The sixers shot 29% for a whole game the other day. I don't think any team has ever rooted for Bynum's knees to get better as much as these guys are.

Comment

• Royce White is an overgrown 12 year old. He left the Gophers without ever playing a game for them too. Such a waste of talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                  OJ Mayo continues to shoot 60 percent from beyond the arc.

OJ Mayo > Harden. Come at me bro
                  Calm down.

Comment

• Ball don't lie.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Knicks.

(10 characters)

Comment

• Jesus, Batum can't miss a shot tonight, and NONE of them are good shots. They're always contested, or a terrible step back 3 or something, and it keeps going in. Terribly frustrating.

Comment

• Hubie Brown has said Quincy Poindexter at least 15 times tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                            Knicks.

(10 characters)
                            Careful now. The Grizz blew a thousand point lead in the fourth quarter last year to the Clippers.

Comment

• Kobe's being doubled the entire game. Glad teams still respect him as the player he is.

Comment

• Only so much the Wolves can do with all these injuries. Glad we have five wins at least.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information