Clear All

• Bobcats.

(10 characters)

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigaro View Post
      Bobcats.

(10 characters)
      I sort of like the Bobcats. They have a long way to go but I really like their back court. I compared Kemba Walker to a version of Tony Parker when he was in college and I sort of like that comparison. Lightning quick point guard with average passing ability. He's been pretty good so far this year. I think if he continues to improve he could be a really good scoring point guard.

MKG looks pretty good too so far. They just need to address their front court. Badly. BJ Mullens starting is not good.
      (shameless self-promotion)
      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• I don't really get why Bismack is getting less time, when he needs to develop and he's better than Mullens (then again, who isn't?).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I've been wondering that myself, but I guess some coaches like to take it slow with big men.

COUGH DRUMMOND COUGH.

Start the man.
          (shameless self-promotion)
          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• I've berated Frank enough as is.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              Comahan your announcers are awful.
              I am even a Rockets fan and I will admit they are awful. The other team puts a fingernail on the Rockets and they gripe about how the refs missed an obvious foul. haha

Comment

• I was watching a stream of the game with Portland's announcers, who are terrible as well. But yea, Houston's announcers suck.

Comment

• You all need more George Blaha in your announcing booths.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I enjoy Walt Frazier for his utter ridiculousness. And we get Mike Breen which is pretty sweet.
                    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Mike Breen on Heat games is utterly unbearable

Comment

• Bet of the day:

Utah Jazz -2.5 @ Washington

Comment

• So Kyle Korver beat the Kings last night. Kyle Korver.

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                            or it's just about how little they respect Nash, MWP, Gasol, and Howard.
                            Yes because Nash has been playing the last week or 2. Hard to respect a player who hasnt been playing because he has a broken leg.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                            I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• I can't get over the terrible PR moves Royce White continues to make. It's getting extremely hard to shed any light as to why a team should take a chance on him. He's talked himself out of the NBA. I liked the guy before he took it to twitter, now it's hard to stand by the guy.

Comment

• Jazz move Favors into the starting lineup.

Williams/Foye/Millsap/Jefferson/Favors.

Jesus that's a big frontcourt.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information