No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick small forwards will be a problem.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• From what I remember that lineup has worked when they've used it though. Should be interesting when teams are gameplanning more for it.

Comment

• And why is Foye starting over Hayward?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I love how it's news that the Lakers have had internal discussions about whether they want to add Josh Smith or not. lol. I guess if they make up their mind that they want him then he'll be there in a snap.

Comment

• Yeah they changed that too. I've never been a huge Hayward fan but I'm not sure I agree with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              I love how it's news that the Lakers have had internal discussions about whether they want to add Josh Smith or not. lol. I guess if they make up their mind that they want him then he'll be there in a snap.
              Anything the Lakers talk about is news on ESPN right now.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Josh Smith >>>>>>>>>> ham sandwich >>>> vienna sausages >>> pau gasol

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  Yeah they changed that too. I've never been a huge Hayward fan but I'm not sure I agree with that.
                  He's better than Foye.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    And why is Foye starting over Hayward?
                    Balancing the depth, strengthening your second team marginally while hurting your first team minimally. Just my guess.

Comment

Jazz move Favors into the starting lineup.

Williams/Foye/Millsap/Jefferson/Favors.

Jesus that's a big frontcourt.

Initial returns- Getting their ass kicked by the Wizards. Not promising.

Comment

Initial returns- Getting their ass kicked by the Wizards. Not promising.
                        Down by 2, I have a couple bucks riding on Utah on this. HAyward has 13 off the bench. Someone is thriving in a low pressure role where they can be the guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          I love how it's news that the Lakers have had internal discussions about whether they want to add Josh Smith or not. lol. I guess if they make up their mind that they want him then he'll be there in a snap.
                          This gets me too. Although it seems like it comes true half the time for the Lakers.

Comment

• Originally posted by pierce2walker View Post
                            This gets me too. Although it seems like it comes true half the time for the Lakers.
                            The media is powerful as isthe pressure of the fans to make these things happen. Especially when you're as high profile as the Lakers are, combined with those expectations.
                            Last edited by tjsunstein; 11-17-2012, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                              Bet of the day:

Utah Jazz -2.5 @ Washington
                              Jazz up 11 with 2 and change to go. Derrick Favors is going to be real good.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                                Jazz up 11 with 2 and change to go. Derrick Favors is going to be real good.
                                I should have followed your bet... sigh...

also, why does everyone keep saying that about favors...?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information