• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaman 15 Pts, 8 Reb, 1 Ast, 1 Stl, 6 Blk

Kaman >>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
      I should have followed your bet... sigh...

also, why does everyone keep saying that about favors...?
      I almost went Memphis big tonight but I thought too much about it apparently.

Well, I watched Favors play instead of following the box score, but other than that he was great defensively, the only starter in the positive with +/-, 3 Blocks and 2 steals. He really wasnt as bad offensively as he's made out to be but he has to continue to get to the line. Im pretty sure Favors missed like 5 shots within 4 feet tonight, whether they were layups or what not. Plus he was active on the O boards. I remember him getting two on one possesssion and actually finishing that one. He's still plenty raw.

Comment

• Blake laying it up on a fast break. lolwut

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          It would probably help if your point guard got an assist in 34 minutes of play. Christ, that's why I said Kyrie needs work goddammit.
          Well I don't think there has been a 20 year old player in the history of the NBA that didn't need work. He's a hell of a lot farther along than most of them though.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            Well I don't think there has been a 20 year old player in the history of the NBA that didn't need work. He's a hell of a lot farther along than most of them though.
            Usually he drops at least a few dimes. Waiters has gone cold from the field and nobody else on this team can shoot to save his life. Times iz tuff

In other news:

Last edited by BuckeyeDan17; 11-18-2012, 10:36 AM.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• haahaha bynum reinjured his knee bowling? Oh god poor Philly.

Comment

• **** Philly.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                Originally posted by JBCX
                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

haahaha bynum reinjured his knee bowling? Oh god poor Philly.
                  Its actually the other knee now too. I don't know why my image wont display.

Comment

• [QUOTE=BuckeyeDan17;3184652]Usually he drops at least a few dimes. Waiters has gone cold from the field and nobody else on this team can shoot to save his life. Times iz tuff

In other news:

Comment

• There are still people who will ignore his injuries and believe he's got a future as one of the top Centers in the league.

Comment

• Give me DeAndre Jordan...

Bet of the day:
                        Sixers/Cavs U192.5

Yeah, its a 'hobby'.

Comment

Eh. He's not great at running at offense yet, so he's not at Chris Paul levels of awesome and he never will be.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• No one has said he's as good as Chris Paul. But you keep ignoring the lack of offensive talent on that roster. Because there is literally almost none.

Comment

• The point of an elite PG is to make the people around you better. Kidd did it. Nash did it. Paul did it. Even Gary Payton did it. Kyrie is struggling to do it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• so in his 2nd year, Kyrie is struggling to do what some of the best PG's in the game have done? Color me shocked
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information