No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0 assists in a game is unacceptable for a guy who is supposed to be emerging as one of the top point guards in the league, that's my point.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      The point of an elite PG is to make the people around you better. Kidd did it. Nash did it. Paul did it. Even Gary Payton did it. Kyrie is struggling to do it.
      Who did Nash make better? Marion put up numbers without Nash, Amare put up numbers without Nash, Rich had better seasons without Nash. Same goes with Kidd. You act as if the talent on the rosters are equal. They made other players chances to score easier, not making them better.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
        Who did Nash make better? Marion put up numbers without Nash, Amare put up numbers without Nash, Rich had better seasons without Nash. Same goes with Kidd. You act as if the talent on the rosters are equal. They made other players chances to score easier, not making them better.
        Most of those guys on the Suns had career years on those teams.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
          Most of those guys on the Suns had career years on those teams.
          Other than Gortat, I cannot think of anyone who's numbers jumped as soon as they played with Nash. He also started getting an increase in playing time, I believe when he joined the Suns

He's a great passer, but he did play with talented teammates.

Comment

• 7-1.

#YearOfTheKnick

Comment

• We rip on Bropez's contract here a lot but Roy Hibbert has quietly been 1000x worse than him after getting his max contract. Indiana is so bad offensively righ now, bad enough that it's not just because Granger is out.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                Other than Gortat, I cannot think of anyone who's numbers jumped as soon as they played with Nash. He also started getting an increase in playing time, I believe when he joined the Suns

He's a great passer, but he did play with talented teammates.
                Ummm Marions numbers in PHX were the best of his career and thats the same as Joe Johnson. JJ was scary with Nash.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                  Ummm Marions numbers in PHX were the best of his career and thats the same as Joe Johnson. JJ was scary with Nash.
                  Marion was averaging 20 before Nash went back to phx. His fg% took a slight increase, that's all that changed on the offensive standpoint.

Johson played one season with Nash. He dominated taking three pointers with him, but he still was very good without Nash

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    The point of an elite PG is to make the people around you better. Kidd did it. Nash did it. Paul did it. Even Gary Payton did it. Kyrie is struggling to do it.
                    Anderson Varejao? I mean what is he working with in Cleveland? That team is so young, with like 4 players who would get 15 minutes anywhere else. Tristan Thompson is getting 30 MPG. Case closed?

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                      Give me DeAndre Jordan...

Bet of the day:
                      Sixers/Cavs U192.5

Yeah, its a 'hobby'.
                      That was actually the line for the Raptors/Magic game which I did actually bet, finished at 183. Had Sixers/Cavs on my mind for whatever reason, that line is 190.

Comment

• Yeah the Jazz should just give their name back, it sounds nice with Utah but it has no meaning.

but this is the minor league in Myrtle Beach's logo

Comment

• Charlotte better reclaim the hornets

Comment

• tom benson's fault. they should have a basketball in the beak.

Comment

• The people that come up with these names are so stupid. I personally think the Sound(s) would be a cool name for New Orleans. (totally ripped that off from Nashville's minor league team, but it fits).

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                              I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Jazz definitely needs to go back to New Orleans. Utah needs to **** off.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information