Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://notbillwalton.lockerdome.com/media/103163060

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Everybody watch, now.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• if only jordan crawford posterized lebron tonight too..

Comment

• lol srsly Heat?

Good job, great effort.

Comment

• RGIII magic he willed the Wizards to beat the Heat.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Dwight....you need to seriously start making some ******* free throws.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• This is not ******* basketball. For intentional off ball fouls it should be shots and the ball....play ******* basketball

Comment

• I love how Sick gets mad because Dwight suck at the line

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
                    I love how Sick gets mad because Dwight suck at the line
                    He is ******* horrid, he needs to make his shots....its still ******* bull **** that this is allowed. Intentionally fouling off ball should not be allowed with out consequences.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                      This is not ******* basketball. For intentional off ball fouls it should be shots and the ball....play ******* basketball
                      how about instead of changing the rules of the entire league, you get your **** player to make his freebies.

Comment

• Of course you weren't against it before this season.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• It actually is basketball...free throws are a part of the game of basketball. If Dwight didn't suck so much at them this wouldn't be an issue.

Comment

• #lakersin2013

/lolsarcasm

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
                              Of course you weren't against it before this season.
                              I watched it happen with shaq too, it was bull **** then too...so yes I've had a problem with it for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                It actually is basketball...free throws are a part of the game of basketball. If Dwight didn't suck so much at them this wouldn't be an issue.
                                Its chicken **** is what it is. Its not basketball.

With that being said he needs to start ******* making them.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information