Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
    dont be that guy brodie
    The guy who has stats to back up these things?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• You will not turn basketball into baseball, so **** off with all your fancy stats.

Comment

• You will not use logic when facing an argument. Using lame things like evidence and articles is stupid, when you can shout things and pretend you know what you're talking about.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          You will not use logic when facing an argument. Using lame things like evidence and articles is stupid, when you can shout things and pretend you know what you're talking about.
          Exactly. So go away now.

Comment

• I don't know but fouling a guy that sucks at free throws as fast as I can to save time and miss some big free throws sounds kind of good to me. Cause in a coach's head he's doing the math for statistical evidence to weigh in the difference between fouling dwight or not.

Comment

It's not even a good strategy, fouling Dwight every possession yields more points than a neutral possession.
              I'd be interested in seeing how those numbers change when he has to shoot them in a high pressure situation.

Comment

• Ohhh I love where this thread is going right now

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                  I no longer trust mike d'antoni.
                  Wait...how was that an option in the first place?

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    I'd be interested in seeing how those numbers change when he has to shoot them in a high pressure situation.
                    Yeah, I don't know. His FT shooting has been significantly worse the last two seasons though, so it's slightly more defensible these days. Don't know how he went from near 60 percent to not being able to hit 50 percent.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• 1/4 of the season done and the Thunder have the best record in the NBA. But they're the third best team in the WC doe.

Comment

• Memphis actually has a better winning percentage.

But yeah Durant is my MVP so far. He's still getting better, so scary.

Comment

• Just sitting here thinking about someone saying Hibbert was the most skilled offensive center in the league and loling.
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• But he had highlight videos!!!111

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                              Wait...how was that an option in the first place?
                              I wanted to give him a chance but this team looks no better than the mike brown coached team.

Maybe we should've road bickerstaff a little longer.

Comment

Yeah, I don't know. His FT shooting has been significantly worse the last two seasons though, so it's slightly more defensible these days. Don't know how he went from near 60 percent to not being able to hit 50 percent.
                                Too busy being a punk ass ***** demanding trades to practice...

I just don't understand how someone can be that awful at FTs, I can go out there not having played basketball in 10 years and hit 50% of my FTs.

God it's awesome though as a Magic fan. This season has been awesome outside the Knicks actually being relevant. Memphis, Thunder and Spurs are my 2nd, 3rd and 4th teams so things are going sweet! You know... after accepting the Magic never had a chance :(

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                1/4 of the season done and the Thunder have the best record in the NBA. But they're the third best team in the WC doe.
                                I still don't understand why people thought they'd fall off, admittedly I've never been that high on Harden (he has actually pleasantly surprised me this year) but Martin is basically the perfect compliment for Westbrook and Durant, as opposed to Harden who is more of a "redundant" replacement for them and it would have been a big call to not expect Durant, Westbrook and Ibaka to all improve this year, just never got why everyone thought that trade doomed them.

Been a fun season so far though!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information