• Harden shot 3-19 tonight. Jesus.

Comment

• Dwight pls go.

Sig by TACKLE

Originally posted by SchizophrenicBatman
      Tannehill was a better QB (than Gabbert) when he was still playing WR

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
        Its chicken **** is what it is. Its not basketball.

With that being said he needs to start ******* making them.
        No, Pringles needs to grow a pair and bench his ass. Saying dumb **** like "I can't bench Dwight, he's the franchise player"....o'rly? You coach to win. This ain't politics. **** Dwight and his feelings, we trying to win games here. You sit him until the 2 minute mark. That should be pretty simple logic at this point. Phil used to sit Shaq when he had to. You do what you must do to win. Dwight is shooting like 47%. I don't think Shaq was ever that bad. You can't continue to lose games behind this mess. Phil would have the balls to sit him. I knew Pringles wasn't the answer....he's proving me right at every turn.
        Last edited by VAfy-ya; 12-05-2012, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Decent attempt at trying to make a Pelican look badass, but I just don't think it's possible.

Comment

• was the instagram filter on it necessary lol apparently pelican is their state bird i dunno still a pretty lame name

Comment

• I actually like that logo. Still, Pelicans. ****** pelicans...

Comment

• And now there's pressure on Jordan to bring the Hornets back to Charolette

Comment

• Originally posted by Bert Macklin View Post
                    And now there's pressure on Jordan to bring the Hornets back to Charolette
                    Meh, he's already said he's open to it, so it's probably inevitable.

Plus more importantly what this really means...

Comment

• Why the **** was that the most popular starter jacket? They weren't even good, I never got that.

Comment

• I have a bulls starter jacket just like that from back then with all the tags still on it I wonder how much I can get for it. Have about 6 of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          Why the **** was that the most popular starter jacket? They weren't even good, I never got that.
                          Because of the original "Big 3"

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            Why the **** was that the most popular starter jacket? They weren't even good, I never got that.
                            For whatever reason, people in the 90s loved the turquoise/dark purple combo. It was weird.

Originally posted by bantx View Post
                            I have a bulls starter jacket just like that from back then with all the tags still on it I wonder how much I can get for it. Have about 6 of them.
                            How much you want?

Comment

• My friend was talking **** about how stupid a Pelican is as a logo. I then reminded him he is a Packers fan and his mascot is an unskilled work who is likely new immigrant. There are a lot of stupid ass nicknames out there.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information