Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
    dat hustle, baby.
    No in this particular case it was just dumb. He dove for a ball that was blocked with 1 second on the shot clock. There was nothing to gain for diving for the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
      No in this particular case it was just dumb. He dove for a ball that was blocked with 1 second on the shot clock. There was nothing to gain for diving for the ball.
      at least he's diving and hustlin'.. right? it wasn't too serious of an injury right?

so that last steal should be felton's, right? j.r. tapped it but felton picked it up. espn didn't record it as felton's dafuq.

Comment

• Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
        at least he's diving and hustlin'.. right? it wasn't too serious of an injury right?

so that last steal should be felton's, right? j.r. tapped it but felton picked it up. espn didn't record it as felton's dafuq.
        Ya but that play alone could have cost the Knicks the game not having there best player in the clutch but w/e they won.

I think its just a cut. I am pretty sure he will play tomorrow.

They indeed record it as a JR steal.

Comment

• Austin Rivers is so bad.

Comment

• Wolves seemed to be in a bit of a coma in the 2nd half. Those FTs also didn't help.

Comment

• Originally posted by pierce2walker View Post
              Wolves seemed to be in a bit of a coma in the 2nd half. Those FTs also didn't help.
              Bad FT shooting, probably some tired legs on the back to back too. Didn't expect to win this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                Bad FT shooting, probably some tired legs on the back to back too. Didn't expect to win this one.
                We'll beat a quality team in this league one of these days! Oh well, on to the Cavs.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  Austin Rivers is so bad.
                  I think you rang.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                    We'll beat a quality team in this league one of these days! Oh well, on to the Cavs.
                    We beat a quality team exactly one day ago.

And yes Brody, you were right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bert Macklin View Post
                      Most fans wanted the name the "Brass" followed by the "Krewe"
                      New Orleans Hurricanes would have been better

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          I think you rang.
                          You throw enough crap at the wall, eventually something will stick.

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                          ++++++

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            You throw enough crap at the wall, eventually something will stick.
                            Not to the degree with which I thought Rivers would suck. It was pretty much my sole focus of the draft, outside of not really being sure of wanting Drummond (I am glad I was wrong there).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Not to the degree with which I thought Rivers would suck. It was pretty much my sole focus of the draft, outside of not really being sure of wanting Drummond (I am glad I was wrong there).
                              I'm just yankin' your chain. I never gave too much of a **** about Rivers. Just his hot sister.

Comment

Why doesn't drummond get more minutes with Monroe? I don't understand

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information