No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drummond needs polishing on the offensive side of the ball and i think playing time would help. but nope jason maxiellzzzz.

Comment

• I don't want to talk about it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        I don't want to talk about it.
        tell me when to pick up drummond for fantasy lt. brody, my pistons insider.

Comment

• Whatever, at least you don't have to watch omri casspi get a lot of minutes for your team.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
            What does your team look like?

Comment

• I have already resigned to a loss to the Raptors tonight. It's pathetic.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                I have already resigned to a loss to the Raptors tonight. It's pathetic.
                What's happening, nip? I'm not at my comp.

Comment

• Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
                  I had him to start the season but had to drop him obviously. I'm just waiting for that one game when they finally realize he's good and should get minutes so I can pick him back up.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    What's happening, nip? I'm not at my comp.
                    It's not anything that's necessarily happening in the game right now. It's just that I know the Kings are going to get out scored by 20 or 30 points in either the 2nd, 3rd or 4th quarter. Maybe all of the above.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                      What does your team look like?
                      it's not great. i have pau gasol. i'm scrapping by right now with some decent free agent pickups but they're starting to struggle.

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      I had him to start the season but had to drop him obviously. I'm just waiting for that one game when they finally realize he's good and should get minutes so I can pick him back up.
                      yeah same with me. i took him with my last pick and he'd be such a steal if he got 25 min consistently. my league is super active and everyone's on top of their game picking up people.

Comment

• Tyreke Evans taking 3pt shots...

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• God Odom is just a worthless piece of **** now on the court.

But it's nice to see that Odom can smile about the way he's been playing tonite.....and this season....and last.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

• Kyle Lowry is so dreamy.

Comment

• Could this be the most action Bynum sees all year?

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• Jamal Crawford is so much fun. Chauncey, take all the time you need to heal buddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information