NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
    Trade deadline is coming up. As of right now it looks like the Magic are looking not to make a move...ugh. We need a SG big time, someone like a Vince Carter, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, or even a Reshard Lewis who can play the two. It would make the magic that much more dangerous... you get a scorer in their... your're going to see Nelson's assists go up and his overall game improve tremendously and it's going to draw pressure away from Dwight down low. Can you imagine...

PG Jameer Nelson
    SG Vince Carter
    SF Trevor Ariza
    PF Darko Milicic
    C Dwight Howard

Hedo would most likely be starting at the 3 but, I would love for it to look like this. I can dream but, they're going to get a star eventually in there, if not this year, definitely next season.
    you guys got a backup big man to trade? We got Gordon. lol
    Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
    Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Originally posted by Bearsfan123
      Trade deadline is coming up. As of right now it looks like the Magic are looking not to make a move...ugh. We need a SG big time, someone like a Vince Carter, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, or even a Reshard Lewis who can play the two. It would make the magic that much more dangerous... you get a scorer in their... your're going to see Nelson's assists go up and his overall game improve tremendously and it's going to draw pressure away from Dwight down low. Can you imagine...

PG Jameer Nelson
      SG Vince Carter
      SF Trevor Ariza
      PF Darko Milicic
      C Dwight Howard

Hedo would most likely be starting at the 3 but, I would love for it to look like this. I can dream but, they're going to get a star eventually in there, if not this year, definitely next season.
      you guys got a backup big man to trade? We got Gordon. lol
      Tony Battie for Gordan... I'd do it. :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

Seems more and more likely that Jason Kidd could be dealt to the Lakers.

| Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan

The Nets would get so ripped off, it wouldnt be worth it, IMO.

It is shocking that they are so bad, talent wise the Nets should be a top three team in the East.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

I heard that the Magic are staying away from Vince Carter because they dont want him to impede Dwight Howards development.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
              I heard that the Magic are staying away from Vince Carter because they dont want him to impede Dwight Howards development.
              I havent heard that... I've heard they wouldnt trade for him this year but, that they do have interest to sign him as an FA next year.

Edit...I saw what you said on Ben Maller just now. It'll be interesting to see what direction GM, Otis Smith wants to go in.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Scottie Pippen and Shawn Kemp eyeing NBA comebacks.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

PG Jameer Nelson
                  SG Vince Carter
                  SF Trevor Ariza
                  PF Darko Milicic
                  C Dwight Howard

Carter is not bad... I wanna see this.

PG Jameer Nelson
                  SG Gerald Wallace
                  SF Trevor Ariza
                  PF Darko Milicic
                  C Dwight Howard

That's money baby!

Back ups
                  PG Carlos Arroyo
                  SG JJ Redick
                  6th Hedo Turkoglu
                  PF Tony Battie
                  C James Augustine

Comment

Scottie Pippen and Shawn Kemp eyeing NBA comebacks.
                    Kemp's been trying to comeback for years. He never shows up to his tryout date.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan

The Nets would get so ripped off, it wouldnt be worth it, IMO.

It is shocking that they are so bad, talent wise the Nets should be a top three team in the East.
                      There was also talk about Mike Bibby being traded to the Lakers. It would be interesting to see what kind of stats Kobe would put up with and elite PG playing with him.

Comment

East or West today? I say East but im bias.

Comment

how valid are the Kidd to LA rumors? I love Kidd, one of my favorite players, but Marcus Williams is going to be great someday, the sooner he gets PT the better.

The Nets are my team btw, they are underachieving greatly. Nenad Krstic going down hurt them more than I thought it would. Jefferson should be traded IMO, they can still get good value for him.

Paul

New York Giants
                          New York Yankees
                          New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                          UConn Basketball
                          Virginia Tech Football
                          UConn Football

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit

PG Jameer Nelson
                            SG Vince Carter
                            SF Trevor Ariza
                            PF Darko Milicic
                            C Dwight Howard

Carter is not bad... I wanna see this.

PG Jameer Nelson
                            SG Gerald Wallace
                            SF Trevor Ariza
                            PF Darko Milicic
                            C Dwight Howard

That's money baby!

Back ups
                            PG Carlos Arroyo
                            SG JJ Redick
                            6th Hedo Turkoglu
                            PF Tony Battie
                            C James Augustine
                            And who would you be giving up then? You can't just have Gerald Wallace D-Unit. :?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGibril28
                              how valid are the Kidd to LA rumors? I love Kidd, one of my favorite players, but Marcus Williams is going to be great someday, the sooner he gets PT the better.

The Nets are my team btw, they are underachieving greatly. Nenad Krstic going down hurt them more than I thought it would. Jefferson should be traded IMO, they can still get good value for him.
                              well i wouldnt mind the kidd trades but only because of marcus williams he seems like the real deal and hes alot younger... but i want to at least get good value for him this may be a bit of a strech but andrew bynum would never happen in a million years tha kind of deal

Comment

Originally posted by WildDude
                                Originally posted by NYGibril28

well i wouldnt mind the kidd trades but only because of marcus williams he seems like the real deal and hes alot younger... but i want to at least get good value for him this may be a bit of a strech but andrew bynum would never happen in a million years tha kind of deal
                                Nets fan as well?

How about Lamar Odom and Smush Parker for Kidd? I would love to see that.

Paul

New York Giants
                                New York Yankees
                                New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                                UConn Basketball
                                Virginia Tech Football
                                UConn Football

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information