X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYGibril28
    Originally posted by WildDude
    how valid are the Kidd to LA rumors? I love Kidd, one of my favorite players, but Marcus Williams is going to be great someday, the sooner he gets PT the better.

The Nets are my team btw, they are underachieving greatly. Nenad Krstic going down hurt them more than I thought it would. Jefferson should be traded IMO, they can still get good value for him.
    well i wouldnt mind the kidd trades but only because of marcus williams he seems like the real deal and hes alot younger... but i want to at least get good value for him this may be a bit of a strech but andrew bynum would never happen in a million years tha kind of deal
    Nets fan as well?

How about Lamar Odom and Smush Parker for Kidd? I would love to see that.
    Theyd be stupid to give up Odom and Parker for Kidd, I dont think it would happen. I just read that the warriors are interested and the deal would look like this...

Kidd
    Collins

For

Richardson
    Foyle
    Pietrus

I think NJ would be getting the best of the deal. Kidds got like maybe 3 good years left in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
      how valid are the Kidd to LA rumors? I love Kidd, one of my favorite players, but Marcus Williams is going to be great someday, the sooner he gets PT the better.

The Nets are my team btw, they are underachieving greatly. Nenad Krstic going down hurt them more than I thought it would. Jefferson should be traded IMO, they can still get good value for him.
      well i wouldnt mind the kidd trades but only because of marcus williams he seems like the real deal and hes alot younger... but i want to at least get good value for him this may be a bit of a strech but andrew bynum would never happen in a million years tha kind of deal
      Nets fan as well?

Theyd be stupid to give up Odom and Parker for Kidd, I dont think it would happen.
      What do you think would make it more even? The Nets throw in like Antoine Wright? Maybe a pick?

Paul

New York Giants
      New York Yankees
      New York Knicks (unfortunately)
      UConn Basketball
      Virginia Tech Football
      UConn Football

Comment

Nets fan as well?

Theyd be stupid to give up Odom and Parker for Kidd, I dont think it would happen.
        What do you think would make it more even? The Nets throw in like Antoine Wright? Maybe a pick?
        yep nets fan here... well why would the lakers want antoine wright hes a bust but the lakers could very well give us luke walton or Chris Mihm knowing the nets itll be somethin we dont like

Comment

Nets fan as well?

Theyd be stupid to give up Odom and Parker for Kidd, I dont think it would happen. I just read that the warriors are interested and the deal would look like this...

Kidd
          Collins

For

Richardson
          Foyle
          Pietrus

I think NJ would be getting the best of the deal. Kidds got like maybe 3 good years left in him.
          I think the Nets would be getting a steal with that deal. Richardson is a darn good player when he's healthy, and Pietrus is a good shooter with a lot of offensive ability. Foyle, eh it's a big man. I like that deal for the Nets.

Although it could be a log jam for PT at the 2 and 3.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Shaq is just so washed up now.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34

Nets fan as well?

Kidd
              Collins

For

Richardson
              Foyle
              Pietrus

I think the Nets would be getting a steal with that deal. Richardson is a darn good player when he's healthy, and Pietrus is a good shooter with a lot of offensive ability. Foyle, eh it's a big man. I like that deal for the Nets.

Well VC is probably gone next year through FA so that would clear J Rich to start.

Comment

Nets fan as well?

Kidd
                Collins

For

Richardson
                Foyle
                Pietrus

Well VC is probably gone next year through FA so that would clear J Rich to start.
                Ah yea, forgot about that. Then I really like the deal for the Nets. If they can trade VC and get something, and then get JR, that'd be a good move IMO.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Did anyone else see Tracy McGrady say "Huge Boobs" in the replay at the end of the 1st quarter? Complete with hand motion.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

Anyone seen how amazingly hawt Eva Longoria is looking??

if anyone has a pic, please let us see the beauty

Lionsmack

Originally posted by elway777
                    They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
                    The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.

Comment

It's official: Dirk won't be the MVP.

Why? you ask. Because The Hoff endorsed him. That's as good as a death sentence.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...2885943&page=1

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
                        It's official: Dirk won't be the MVP.

Why? you ask. Because The Hoff endorsed him. That's as good as a death sentence.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...2885943&page=1
                        Dirk won't ever win the MVP until he learns to be a leader.

Comment

Nets fan as well?

Kidd
                          Collins

For

Richardson
                          Foyle
                          Pietrus

VC will either be traded to Orlando this week or he will be there next season. If he's still a Net after this week, he'll opt out.

I really don't want the Magic to pull off a trade for VC if we have to give up Hedo, Ariza, Redick or Darko.

Comment

Possible Trade Rumor:
                            Nate Robinson
                            Channing Frye
                            Another Contract yet to be named for:

Rashard Lewis.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                              Possible Trade Rumor:
                              Nate Robinson
                              Channing Frye

Rashard Lewis.
                              As long as they aren't trading David Lee, I'm happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10
                                Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                                Possible Trade Rumor:
                                Nate Robinson
                                Channing Frye

Rashard Lewis.
                                As long as they aren't trading David Lee, I'm happy.
                                David Lee is as untouchable as Eddy Curry. Why? Because Isiah's just that crazy of a SOB that you'll ever meet.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information