• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
    Originally posted by NYGibril28
    Originally posted by WildDude
    how valid are the Kidd to LA rumors? I love Kidd, one of my favorite players, but Marcus Williams is going to be great someday, the sooner he gets PT the better.

The Nets are my team btw, they are underachieving greatly. Nenad Krstic going down hurt them more than I thought it would. Jefferson should be traded IMO, they can still get good value for him.
    well i wouldnt mind the kidd trades but only because of marcus williams he seems like the real deal and hes alot younger... but i want to at least get good value for him this may be a bit of a strech but andrew bynum would never happen in a million years tha kind of deal
    Nets fan as well?

How about Lamar Odom and Smush Parker for Kidd? I would love to see that.
    Theyd be stupid to give up Odom and Parker for Kidd, I dont think it would happen. I just read that the warriors are interested and the deal would look like this...

Kidd
    Collins

For

Richardson
    Foyle
    Pietrus

I think NJ would be getting the best of the deal. Kidds got like maybe 3 good years left in him.
    When is the last time Peter Vescey got a rumor right? I really doubt GS would give up J-Rich for Kidd and it isn't because J-Rich is better than Kidd but it really doesn't improve GS. With Kidd it will only move Baron to the two and he doesn't shoot close to a good % for a two. It also wouldn't solve the Warriors rebounding problem or not having a true 4. The only way I would do this is if you replace J-Rich with Baron but I doubt Baron has much value. I think Kidd will end up with the Lakers.

Comment

d
      Originally posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
      Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
      Originally posted by WildDude
      how valid are the Kidd to LA rumors? I love Kidd, one of my favorite players, but Marcus Williams is going to be great someday, the sooner he gets PT the better.

The Nets are my team btw, they are underachieving greatly. Nenad Krstic going down hurt them more than I thought it would. Jefferson should be traded IMO, they can still get good value for him.
      well i wouldnt mind the kidd trades but only because of marcus williams he seems like the real deal and hes alot younger... but i want to at least get good value for him this may be a bit of a strech but andrew bynum would never happen in a million years tha kind of deal
      Nets fan as well?

How about Lamar Odom and Smush Parker for Kidd? I would love to see that.
      Theyd be stupid to give up Odom and Parker for Kidd, I dont think it would happen. I just read that the warriors are interested and the deal would look like this...

Kidd
      Collins

For

Richardson
      Foyle
      Pietrus

I think NJ would be getting the best of the deal. Kidds got like maybe 3 good years left in him.
      When is the last time Peter Vescey got a rumor right? I really doubt GS would give up J-Rich for Kidd and it isn't because J-Rich is better than Kidd but it really doesn't improve GS. With Kidd it will only move Baron to the two and he doesn't shoot close to a good % for a two. It also wouldn't solve the Warriors rebounding problem or not having a true 4. The only way I would do this is if you replace J-Rich with Baron but I doubt Baron has much value. I think Kidd will end up with the Lakers.
      Baron is shooting better this year because he's not launching up 3's anymore. However, he is still a 40% career shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10
        Originally posted by Ghettosermon
        Possible Trade Rumor:
        Nate Robinson
        Channing Frye
        Another Contract yet to be named for:

Rashard Lewis.
        As long as they aren't trading David Lee, I'm happy.
        Will Isiah even talk with the Bulls? I was thinking maybe Frye and another small contract for Noc. It would give cap relief at the end of the year. (Plus i dont see the Bulls able to keep him ;_; )

Also, Josh Smith and Luol Deng are the future All-Stars in the East.

Another trade thought, although Washington doesnt want to deal with a rival, moving Etan Thomas or the other guy is imperative (since the fights at practice) So could it happen?
        Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
        Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Originally posted by Bearsfan123
          Possible Trade Rumor:
          Nate Robinson
          Channing Frye

Rashard Lewis.
          Will Isiah even talk with the Bulls? I was thinking maybe Frye and another small contract for Noc. It would give cap relief at the end of the year. (Plus i dont see the Bulls able to keep him ;_; )

Another trade thought, although Washington doesnt want to deal with a rival, moving Etan Thomas or the other guy is imperative (since the fights at practice) So could it happen?
          Haywood and Thomas battle for minutes. It's great for Washington because the entire locker room is ridiculously cohesive outside of those two. So that rivalry only helps them. I doubt you'll see either traded. Especially when Haywood and Thomas have a running total of how many victories the team has when either one starts.

As for Noc, why wouldn't he be resigned? The Bulls are very far under the cap. Personally, I think we should trade him though because where is TT going to find the minutes if Noc and Deng start over him? I'm starting to wish we would have traded down for Roy or maybe even kept Aldridge.

Comment

Originally posted by NYmoney
            Possible Trade Rumor:
            Nate Robinson
            Channing Frye

Rashard Lewis.

Haywood and Thomas battle for minutes. It's great for Washington because the entire locker room is ridiculously cohesive outside of those two. So that rivalry only helps them. I doubt you'll see either traded. Especially when Haywood and Thomas have a running total of how many victories the team has when either one starts.

As for Noc, why wouldn't he be resigned? The Bulls are very far under the cap. Personally, I think we should trade him though because where is TT going to find the minutes if Noc and Deng start over him? I'm starting to wish we would have traded down for Roy or maybe even kept Aldridge.
            no, i read that they cant stand being in the same room anymore. I guess its getting close to punches when they are in the same vicinity.

Edit: As for the Draft i was hoping we would grab Roy. But TT is going to be great.
            Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Originally posted by NYmoney
              Possible Trade Rumor:
              Nate Robinson
              Channing Frye

Rashard Lewis.

no, i read that they cant stand being in the same room anymore. I guess its getting close to punches when they are in the same vicinity.

Edit: As for the Draft i was hoping we would grab Roy. But TT is going to be great.
              They've been in 2 fights this year. I know of 1 more from last season. The first fight this year Brendan Haywood pulled out one of E'tan Thomas' locks. They definitely hate each other. But I just wonder if that rivalry is helping them play harder and harder.

Comment

It has gotten to the point, one Washington Wizards source said, where it is virtually impossible for centers Brendan Haywood and Etan Thomas to sit in the same room without wanting to trade haymakers. They went at it again last week in practice, and the Wizards have given up hope that they'll ever be able to get these two players to co-exist. The result is that Washington is listening to offers between now and the deadline.
                http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns
                Bears fan

In Tyler We Trust

Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

If one were to be moved it should be Brendan because he has more value, probably a late first rounder, and Etan fits better in our Suns like system.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

If one were to be moved it should be Brendan because he has more value, probably a late first rounder, and Etan fits better in our Suns like system.
                    Good luck getting a late first rounder for Brendan. He started the year a backup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                      I'd welcome Etan to the Magic. The Magic need front court depth pretty badly.

Comment

• Jiri Welsh, Kurt Thomas, Sasha Pavolic, and Lammond Murray were traded for first rounders so I think a young 7 foot Center is worthy of one.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Their are rumors going that Bibby will be traded, who do you guys think Sacramento can get for trading Bibby and Artest in a package deal. We are desperate for an All Star player as we have been for years. So who? I was thinking maybe Bibby for Gasol or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                            Possible Trade Rumor:
                            Nate Robinson
                            Channing Frye

Rashard Lewis.
                            I don't know if I'd mind. I'm almost certain Rashard won't be coming back next season, and losing him now could only make our lottery pick look better. Plus, Nate would get to come home and our FO is enamored with Big's so Frye couldn't hurt. I'd love it if they decided to give us a future first rounder instead of another random player though.
                            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                              Possible Trade Rumor:
                              Nate Robinson
                              Channing Frye

Rashard Lewis.
                              I don't know if I'd mind. I'm almost certain Rashard won't be coming back next season, and losing him now could only make our lottery pick look better. Plus, Nate would get to come home and our FO is enamored with Big's so Frye couldn't hurt. I'd love it if they decided to give us a future first rounder instead of another random player though.

Yeah I like that trade for the Sonics. Frye is a future all star imo and Nate Robinson probably will never be amazing because of his height but he can give you a energy/defense guy with the ability to score.

Comment

• Magic/Nets rumors are heating up, of course Otis Smith is denying everything right now but, many experts think VC is coming to Orlando. I heard Hedo Turkoglu and J.J. Redick's names getting thrown around a lot.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information