Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow..Kobe's part god!

Comment

• Do you guys think Oden will pass Dwight Howard's level, or is Howard what Oden hopes to be? I really like Dwight Howard, and I think he is the best C in the NBA.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
        Do you guys think Oden will pass Dwight Howard's level, or is Howard what Oden hopes to be? I really like Dwight Howard, and I think he is the best C in the NBA.
        Eh, I don't think Oden possesses the skillset that Howard has.
        SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
          Do you guys think Oden will pass Dwight Howard's level, or is Howard what Oden hopes to be? I really like Dwight Howard, and I think he is the best C in the NBA.
          isn't he a PF?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
            Oh my could there finally be peace between Chi Town fans around here? Actually it's prolly cause I haven't seen Hinch around in a while.

oh im here, just a bit under the weather...but ill be back in full form soon...haha...anyways i never had any problems with any one, i just speak my own opinions and if i get talked trash too than i can defend myself....and i had to watch the box score on espn for the bulls game so i couldnt see it since they took it off tv, which sucked cause i would have liked to see ben gordon do what he does best and why he is necessary for this team to succeed

Comment

• Check out the sweet ass block Tayshaun Prince got on David Noel today. He went up for a dunk, Tayshaun went up and pinned it against the Backboard, Noel fell on his ass and looked like a fool.. Classic!

Comment

• Sorry to burst the Kobe bubble but you realize he is averaging 35 shot attempts against the worst defenses in the league. So until he wins a championship without Shaq just shut up people!

Comment

• Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                  Sorry to burst the Kobe bubble but you realize he is averaging 35 shot attempts against the worst defenses in the league. So until he wins a championship without Shaq just shut up people!
                  Wow, you really proved to us that Kobe sucks. Thank you for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                    Sorry to burst the Kobe bubble but you realize he is averaging 35 shot attempts against the worst defenses in the league. So until he wins a championship without Shaq just shut up people!
                    I guess those 3 rings just weren't enough since he was playing with Shaq. Kobe Bryant is the best player in the league and has been for quite some time. Other than Jordan, I don't know if there's a player that is clearly ahead of him all-time.

Comment

• Originally posted by [url=http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=270325013]Golden State Warriors @ Los Angeles Lakers, March 25th[/url]
                      Kobe Bryant's 50-point streak is over. But the Los Angeles Lakers' season-high winning streak lives on. Bryant scored 17 points in the first nine minutes Sunday night, but cooled off after that and finished with 43 in the Lakers' fifth straight victory, a 115-113 triumph over the Golden State Warriors.
                      Geez, Kobe only scored 43. Come on, guy.

:)
                      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moses View Post
                        I guess those 3 rings just weren't enough since he was playing with Shaq. Kobe Bryant is the best player in the league and has been for quite some time. Other than Jordan, I don't know if there's a player that is clearly ahead of him all-time.

^The best player in the league ever since Shaq got old. And there are a ton of players who are clearly ahead of him all time.

Comment

• How is Duncan a better player than Kobe? Obviously he's had a better team, but I don't see what makes him a better player.

Comment

• Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
                            How is Duncan a better player than Kobe? Obviously he's had a better team, but I don't see what makes him a better player.
                            His championship teams (excluding the first one) were not nearly as talented as Kobe's championship Laker teams. Duncan is the much better defender (easily top three, if not the best defender in the NBA), obviously a much better rebounder, and a better leader (Duncan won rings without his right hand man, unlike Kobe). The only thing that Kobe can do better is score. He also has more MVPs, and he's the greatest PF of all time. Sounds like the best player in the league to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Dub4President View Post
                              His championship teams (excluding the first one) were not nearly as talented as Kobe's championship Laker teams. Duncan is the much better defender (easily top three, if not the best defender in the NBA), obviously a much better rebounder, and a better leader (Duncan won rings without his right hand man, unlike Kobe). The only thing that Kobe can do better is score. He also has more MVPs, and he's the greatest PF of all time. Sounds like the best player in the league to me.
                              Those are your opinions, so of course they sound better to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Dub4President View Post
                                You're clearly insanely biased if you think Duncan is better than Kobe. I can't even begin to comprehend that argument. I thought somebody would make the argument for Steve Nash or somebody who is even in the realm of possibility. Duncan is a great postman but he is not in Kobe's league.

Kobe is:
                                -The best scorer in the league (best perimeter scorer of all-time, best scorer of all-time?)
                                -One of the top perimeter defenders in the NBA
                                -Great passer, very underrated at this

The only player in the history of the NBA who I think you can clearly put above of Kobe Bryant is Michael Jordan.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information