No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobe didn't get shut down. Its called an 'off game'.

Yea, Odoms pathetic when it comes to scoring.
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
      ......Jemele Hill all im going to say

Comment

• Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
        Give him a break, he's playing through the pain....he has a torn labrum.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          Oh no doubt you can have an argument about it, but MJ is a better player and there's no question about it. But I like a different perspective every once in a while.

Scottie was a fantastic complementary player, but he was never a franchise player. Reminds me a lot of what Luol Deng will be. Lu will be a fantastic player in a year or two, but he'll never be a Dwayne Wade type guy who can carry a team. That's not to a knock on the both of them, but it's just how their games compare to that of the superstars. Shaq on the other hand was a franchise player and quite possibly the most dominant C of all time next to Wilt The Stilt.

How many playoff series' has Kobe won since Shaq left? If memory serves me right he hasn't won any. Michael went to the Conference Finals in Scottie's first year, but Pippen was terrible in his rookie season, as was Horace Grant.

If MJ hadn't retired in 94 and 95, the Bulls IMO would have won 8 in a row. Well actually he came back at the end of 95 but was very rusty.
          Well actually, I think Pippen could have been a franchise player if he was given the opportunity to do so. He only had one season to prove himself, and he did do quite well in that season.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Well actually, I think Pippen could have been a franchise player if he was given the opportunity to do so. He only had one season to prove himself, and he did do quite well in that season.
            Agree to disagree. IMO Scottie was a great player, but not a franchise player.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
              well im just saying that durant is way too skinny to play PF even right now hes a little skinny for SF. he needs to some muscle on
              I know, which is why Gomes would be playing to deal with more muscular players. But the more I think about it, although thats okay, I like the scenario with Perkins starting better anyway.

Comment

• Now that Randolph Morris is gone, I wonder who's going #1? (:

Comment

• Josh Smith what a pimp tonight 25 points, 15 rebounds, 6 blocks, 4 assists. Also Wizards won but Andre Iguodala was amazing with 26 points, 7 rebounds, 15 assists. I still will never forgive the Hawks for taking Josh Childress over Iguodala. Imagine how sick our 04 draft would have been if we took Iguodala at #6 (Iggy eventually went #9) and with the 17th pick we took Josh Smith which was a crazy steal as I had him top 5 pick the whole way through until the Wiz traded the #5 pick.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                    Kobe didn't get shut down. Its called an 'off game'.

You're right...23 points...that's better than half the league...but odom does suck at scoring...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                      Josh Smith what a pimp tonight 25 points, 15 rebounds, 6 blocks, 4 assists. Also Wizards won but Andre Iguodala was amazing with 26 points, 7 rebounds, 15 assists. I still will never forgive the Hawks for taking Josh Childress over Iguodala. Imagine how sick our 04 draft would have been if we took Iguodala at #6 (Iggy eventually went #9) and with the 17th pick we took Josh Smith which was a crazy steal as I had him top 5 pick the whole way through until the Wiz traded the #5 pick.
                      J.SMith will be a future 2 time Defensive Player of the Year - at least

I will never forgive the raps for taking Araujo at #8

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

• Hawks should of took Foye. Year before that CP3. That's old news though, argued to death. But honestly, Claxton and Lue are not exatctly the guys I would want running the offense. Even though Joe Johnson is capable of running the offense, a true PG would really help that team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                          Hawks should of took Foye. Year before that CP3. That's old news though, argued to death. But honestly, Claxton and Lue are not exatctly the guys I would want running the offense. Even though Joe Johnson is capable of running the offense, a true PG would really help that team.
                          maybe Mo Williams will be a FA

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

• The raps mirked the heat today, a complete game by just about everyone, a very great atmosphere in the ACC. Basketball is coming back to TO

Comment

• Go Mavs 60!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                                The raps mirked the heat today, a complete game by just about everyone, a very great atmosphere in the ACC. Basketball is coming back to TO
                                I believe "mirked" is spelled mercked.
                                Last edited by DLS42; 03-28-2007, 11:14 PM.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
                                Originally posted by DLS42
                                Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information