No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gtfo Hedo. What A Piece Of ****. HEDO should be gone. what scum. Send Humphries in there to hit howard hard.

Comment

• Dwight Howard just threw Bosh to the floor and no call. This is sad.

What a charge taken by Bosh

Comment

• Mavs game has gone from ugly to pathetic.

Comment

• Great trade Mark Cuban

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Kidd would have been nice on a team like the Cavs, where he would have had such a nice tool in LeBron and some nice, quick depth behind him. But in Dallas it seems like he is relied on to keep up with Chris Paul, and he just is not that guy anymore.
            Virginia Tech.
            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
              Kidd would have been nice on a team like the Cavs, where he would have had such a nice tool in LeBron and some nice, quick depth behind him. But in Dallas it seems like he is relied on to keep up with Chris Paul, and he just is not that guy anymore.
              I don't even know if he would have been good. He is a shell of his formerself. And LeBron is much better [in my opinion] with the ball in his hand.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• the mavs got rid of all their depth with that trade and somebody who kinda went overlooked in that trade, diop, was a big player off the bench especially agianst teams in the west

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
                  the mavs got rid of all their depth with that trade and somebody who kinda went overlooked in that trade, diop, was a big player off the bench especially agianst teams in the west
                  I personally thought it was a dumb trade to begin with. Harris was playing better then Kidd was and Harris can only get better.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Either way, it was an idiotic move, I would of rather sold the farm for Shaq...Chander is MURDERING us inside, thats what it still boils down too, we were fine with Harris, we just had no big bodies, hell give me PJ Brown, Ben Wallace, somebody underneath...Kidd is good, but certainly not worth what we gave up, I was pissed at the time, and pissed even more now that we are playing like a bunch of rookies versus a team with virtually no experience...This has been a downhill slope ever since that Miami series.

Only difference now is where short of a PG with youth, who could shoot better then Kidd and drive to the hole alot better, and a 1st rd pick...All that, and were still soft, and always have been soft, on the inside.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                      I don't even know if he would have been good. He is a shell of his formerself. And LeBron is much better [in my opinion] with the ball in his hand.
                      Eh, he could do either or. But if he can be set up by Boobie Gibson, then he could do some great things with Jason Kidd. Especially backdoor stuff, tight spaces, hitting LeBron while in stride, etc.. LeBron can be very good without the ball though, just look at the end of the game one with the Wizards. Gibson handled the ball, got it to LeBron on the move and then he scored a couple of times, giving us the momentum.

I like the trade we ended up with, though. Delonte West and Joe Smith have looked good, Ben Wallace has been energized in the playoffs, and Wally can be a very good tool when he is on.
                      Virginia Tech.
                      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Is the most improved player award named tomorrow?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• jason kidds role in the 4th quarter would be close to none existent. the way we play with elbron driving and kicking wouldnt use kidds talents and we would probably have to give so much to get him which would have killed our depth which is, next to our defense, our best attribute.

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
                            the mavs got rid of all their depth with that trade and somebody who kinda went overlooked in that trade, diop, was a big player off the bench especially agianst teams in the west
                            Not overlooked by me. Diop was actually a starter for us most of his time here, with Damp coming off the bench. But yeah him leaving really did hurt our front court, which was pretty thin to begin with. That was a big concern for me when the trade went down. But even with Diop, not sure how much better this series would be.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              Is the most improved player award named tomorrow?
                              nah it was named when this happened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJAIzfUrsDA

Comment

• all i know is the mavs window for a championship might be very small if not closed already

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information