NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    Orlando vs. Indiana has games with HUUUGE playoff implications.

I find it funny that Detroit is getting creamed by New Jersey... Hmmmmm.... NJ is a half a game ahead of Orlando in the Playoff Standings.... Detroit has Orlando's pick... Are they purposely trying to lose to help ensure NJ has a playoff spot over Orlando???
    Hell yes. Keep on losing Detroit. If we beat Cleveland we'd be a game out of first place in the Conference, whoot! :D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
      Hell yes. Keep on losing Detroit. If we beat Cleveland we'd be a game out of first place in the Conference, whoot! :D
      Who woulda thunk it??? The "lowly" Bulls... hAh!

Comment

• I am dumbfounded, Michael Ruffin is a... well I can't explain it. Wizards lose in overtime, you have to see how it got there. In regulation Wizards have the game Michael Ruffin gets the ball 2 seconds left all he needs to do is hold the ball yet he tosses it in the air cause he thinks the game is over then Morris Peterson grabs it and shoots a shot from 4 feet past the 3 point line and ties it with no time left, just stunning, I have no words to explain it. Way to give the game away.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Ok the Wizards losing to the Raptors is all Michael Ruffin's fault! This ain't college douchebag its the NBA! You don't throw the ball in the air with 2 seconds left like you are going to the Final Four! Of course that was a sweet shot by Mo Peterson with Caron in his face, but wouldn't have happened if moron Michael Ruffin holds on to the ball! Ok my rant is over, I will go back to the rest of my Friday evening.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• RAPTORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

Who woulda thunk it??? The "lowly" Bulls... hAh!
              Everyone said I was overrating the Bulls when I said they could finish top 2 easily in the conference, and now they've got a shot to win the conference.

Detroit is certainly still the favorite to win the East, but if we can find a way to put 4 quarters together consistently, there's no doubt in my mind that we can win this thing and go on to the Finals. But first I want to catch Cleveland for the #2 slot.

We have a great record against our division this year, actually we have the best record against our division this year of the the teams in our division (if that makes any sense). We do need Noce back though. His scoring and defense would be nice to have again. :(

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                I am dumbfounded, Michael Ruffin is a... well I can't explain it. Wizards lose in overtime, you have to see how it got there. In regulation Wizards have the game Michael Ruffin gets the ball 2 seconds left all he needs to do is hold the ball yet he tosses it in the air cause he thinks the game is over then Morris Peterson grabs it and shoots a shot from 4 feet past the 3 point line and ties it with no time left, just stunning, I have no words to explain it. Way to give the game away.
                What a game, that is a demoralizing loss for the Wiz. Bosh came up huuge, calderon also somehow got away with a huge travel. OVerall huge win for the raps

Comment

• Michael Ruffin I mean wtf, we know it's March and you went to Tulsa, and have never been a star, and Georgetown is taking over DC, but wtf, you didn't win the final 4 what are you doing, hold the ball you win, throw the ball 2 feet further or atleast past halfcourt you win, but no you wanna act like George Mason in an NBA game, I mean, WTF.

Michael Ruffin is the only player that can do this to the local media, all of a sudden none of the stories will be about GTown preparing for the final 4 rather, how Ruffins abnormally shaped head ruined the game.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Detroit And Nj Tied Up!!!! C'mon Pistons!!!!!

Comment

• ORLANDO UP BY 12!

Alley-oop by T. Ariza. Assist: J. Redick.... Music to my ears!

Comment

• I didn't watch the game, but it sounds like ruffin made a booboo. What a douche.

Comment

Detroit And Nj Tied Up!!!! C'mon Pistons!!!!!
                          Screw that, let's go Nets!

OMG, is that JJ Redick I spot ont he court? Holy crap. I think he'd be awesome in a system like Phoenix's or Toronto's as a spot up 3 point shooter.

Comment

• Son of a bitznitch. Detroit is leading. Dammitt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                              Michael Ruffin I mean wtf, we know it's March and you went to Tulsa, and have never been a star, and Georgetown is taking over DC, but wtf, you didn't win the final 4 what are you doing, hold the ball you win, throw the ball 2 feet further or atleast past halfcourt you win, but no you wanna act like George Mason in an NBA game, I mean, WTF.

Michael Ruffin is the only player that can do this to the local media, all of a sudden none of the stories will be about GTown preparing for the final 4 rather, how Ruffins abnormally shaped head ruined the game.
                              Michael Ruffin, whose head is shaped like some sort of advanced alien species, better be cut come tomorrow morning! I mean the game is over if you hold the ball because the Raptor player is going to foul you so you make the free throws and watch the desperate attempt at a 3 miss and go home with a win. Jesus Christ the Wizards are playing for the division title and every victory is at a premium and this moron tries and duplicate the O.J. Mayo highlight he saw on Sportscenter after they won the state title. Well congrats you jackass you got your Sportscenter moment!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Ruffin is my hero....See you in the playoffs suckas.

Thanks eaglez.fan

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information