NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
    Larry Hughes's contract, meet Wingboy. Wingboy, Larry Hughes's contract.

You have to give up as much as you take in...
    Don't steal my bit damn it.

And I'd rather spend 12 mil on 12 points and 4 rebounds then 15.5 mil on 4 points, 7 rebounds and 1.6 blocks a game. Especially since Ben Wallace's game is going down the crapper FAST. His game relies on his athleticism, which he is losing real quick. There is a reason when one of the top 2 executives in the NBA didn't resign to a stupid contract. You may get even less out of him next year for even more money.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
      Don't steal my bit damn it.

And I'd rather spend 12 mil on 12 points and 4 rebounds then 15.5 mil on 4 points, 7 rebounds and 1.6 blocks a game. Especially since Ben Wallace's game is going down the crapper FAST. His game relies on his athleticism, which he is losing real quick. There is a reason when one of the top 2 executives in the NBA didn't resign to a stupid contract. You may get even less out of him next year for even more money.
      its beyond stats my dude. all he would do is *****, it affected the locker room, and he would also take horrible shots that would completley kill any rhytem we had going on offense. never really distriputed the ball. he was basically on his own team. he pisses me off

id rather pay ben wallace 15 million to not get in the way of lebron and let him do his thing than 12 to larry who ***** with lebron

Comment

• I thought that rim was coming down.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
          That's a great point. Diop's ability to take away the opponent's post game has been totally underrated. Their departing with Double D might be the biggest mistake in the history of the Dallas Mavericks franchise. I liken it to the Lakers when they traded Shaquille O'Neal, the former LSU standout, thus removing Kobe's only possible recipient for a pass if he wanted to--which he didn't. Without Diop, I dont think they can stop the Western Conference's top big men like Tyson Chandler, Amare Stoudemire, Pau Gasol and Fabricio Oberto. His presence not only struck deadly fear into opposing post players, but also opposing perimeter players when they drove the lane. The last thing Kobe Bryant wants to see when he's driving the lane is Diop. Not just because he would block the shot with the ferocity of one thousand Kenyon Martins on redbull, but because it might force him to pass.
          Don't forget that he blends in with the midnight darkness, so he can attack at will after dark.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
            is bill raferty on the raps-magic game!?!? OMG GET IT OFF, IM GONNA KILL SOMEONE!
            WITH THE GUTS OF A BURGLAR!

You know you like it.

JAMBALAYA!!!

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
              its beyond stats my dude. all he would do is *****, it affected the locker room, and he would also take horrible shots that would completley kill any rhytem we had going on offense. never really distriputed the ball. he was basically on his own team. he pisses me off

id rather pay ben wallace 15 million to not get in the way of lebron and let him do his thing than 12 to larry who ***** with lebron
              Well, get ready for the feeling of "Oh Crap, Ben Wallace is touching the ball in a close game in crunch time". It's a whole other world. Every time he touched the ball during the finals, I'd yell for him to pass it.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• So what happens if the backboard comes down in a playoff game?
                Virginia Tech.
                ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Wow, this is bringing back St. Joes memories...Jameer is taking over.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                    Well, get ready for the feeling of "Oh Crap, Ben Wallace is touching the ball in a close game in crunch time". It's a whole other world. Every time he touched the ball during the finals, I'd yell for him to pass it.
                    Larry Hughes was not much better. Really, when he was on the court we generally had very little rythem on offense.
                    Virginia Tech.

Comment

• Paul playing with 5 fouls

Comment

• TNT, put on the Raptors at Magic game please.
                        Virginia Tech.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                          Larry Hughes was not much better. Really, when he was on the court we generally had very little rythem on offense.
                          This may be true. But I guarantee you are not going to like it when Big Ben touches the ball in a close game on offense.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• I'd love for someone to tell me on their being a worse starting center in the league then Dampier, talk about a waste of height...We managed to keep bums at center for the past 10 seasons at least, and we wonder why we struggle.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                              TNT, put on the Raptors at Magic game please.
                              no dont. bill raferty is waiting.

Comment

• Kidd big three can keep them in it

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information