No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The game is so frustrating. And that foul by Gasol on Kleiza should have been a flagrant. He grabs his elbow and throws him on the ground. Wtf refs.. grow some balls and call a damn foul on a Laker star.

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

• Warriors would have won one by now.

:(

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Namy View Post
        The game is so frustrating. And that foul by Gasol on Kleiza should have been a flagrant. He grabs his elbow and throws him on the ground. Wtf refs.. grow some balls and call a damn foul on a Laker star.
        Kleiza is a baby...Walton got smacked in the face by his shoe on the way down and didn't even flinch...

with that said...Kobe is playing great but Lamar is in foul troubel...Camby is playing Gasol better so his numbers are down...our bench isn't really doing a whole lot...

this is frustrating for us Laker fans because this should be a 15 point game right now...

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
          Warriors would have won one by now.

:(
          they haven't even played two whole games yet...

Comment

• Like I said in a previous post....

Kobe "MVP" Bryant owns all...

49 points 10 assists 4 rebounds...18/27 shooting....

posh!

Comment

• Haha. J.R., Najera, and K-Mart took turns guarding him. That was just awful. Kobe's amazing, but Denver's defense was just... yeah...

But did anyone just watch the TNT skit? That was great.
              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                Haha. J.R., Najera, and K-Mart took turns guarding him. That was just awful. Kobe's amazing, but Denver's defense was just... yeah...

But did anyone just watch the TNT skit? That was great.
                yea I saw that....that was hilarious...

but yea, whoever said Kmart would own Kobe is probably crying right now....

J.R. doesn't have the defensive skill to guard Kobe
                Najera....just no
                Kmart is the best option but he can't keep up with Kobe
                Carter (game 1) was destroyed by Kobe

Like I said...I don't think they win a game this series...

Comment

• So much for Kobe's 80 point game.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

So much for Kobe's 80 point game.
                    yea...he sucks....

Comment

• In lieu of that TNT skit, I watched the Kobe clip on YouTube a couple times, and without a shadow of a doubt it's fake. I knew it was fake already, but I wanted to watch it to get physical proof as well... two big things...

1) No driver in the car
                      2) Kobe is standing on the closer side of the car (from the camera it is shown at )... so he is to the left of the car as he jumps.

Props for jumpin that high, because that is real, but there's no chance it's real
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                        yea...he sucks....
                        Honestly. Who the heck scores 20 points in a quarter and then proceeds to score only 8 more in the rest of the 3 quarters. Monta Ellis could do better than that.

Comment

• For those that didn't get to see it,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne247IpUMpw
                          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Honestly. Who the heck scores 20 points in a quarter and then proceeds to score only 8 more in the rest of the 3 quarters. Monta Ellis could do better than that.
                            Who did that?

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                              Who did that?
                              lol jk. I updated the gamecenter and it showed the final score, but it had Kobe at 28 points. I looked at it again, and it shows 49 now. Not bad.

Comment

• I think its safe to say the only way the Nuggets can stop Kobe is if they pull Katelyn Kristine Faber out of retirement and put her on him...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information