• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    WIIIIIIIINNER!!!!
    I'm happy too.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
      I'm happy too.
      That's good, you have a first rounder...

Magic don't. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        That's good, you have a first rounder...

Magic don't. lol.
        Actually the Pacers don't have one unless they pick top 10, so there is even further motivation to suck.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• JJ Reddick with Utah= Great Player. They use screens and double screens, imagine Reddick being wide open for a shot coming off a screen. Hed be deadly with the Jazz. If Orlando could get its sh*t together they'd be an awesome team.
          Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
          Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

• Yeah Reddick with Utah would be a good fit, he'd be a 21st century Jeff Hornacek. ******' Michael Ruffin! I'm still pissed about that.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• THat raps game was so fun to watch, mopete is the best at circus shots in the NBA

Comment

• omg is anyone watching the lakers vs. rockets game? im a rockets fan but god damn kobe is friggin sooooooo amazing.
                Peyton Manning Fanboy
                Originally posted by Complex
                They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

• Kobe is re-gawdanm-dicoulous

Comment

• Good game Rockets, I know Kobe traveled on that play but I'm really suprised that they called that in overtime.

BTW I don't mind anyone on the Rockets but Yao, and you have to get him to cut that facial hair, its rediculous.
                    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                      Michael Ruffin = Popeye Jones
                      Don't diss popeye like that.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• The Refs dictated that game...Kobe shouldn't have gotten that foul call in overtime and they shouldn't have called the traveling call either...he's a man beast though...

Comment

• devin harris for actor of the year
                          i hate devin harris now.
                          he is such a bust, and a scrub. he is a good actor he barly gets touched and he just falls all the time and it looks so fake but they give the knick player the charging every time.
                          they need new refferees cus they re garbage.
                          knicks schould of won. we deserved after overcoming those injuiries and we worked hard out there. and you guys gotta love renaldo balkman

Comment

• Originally posted by jets future View Post
                            devin harris for actor of the year
                            i hate devin harris now.
                            he is such a bust, and a scrub. he is a good actor he barly gets touched and he just falls all the time and it looks so fake but they give the knick player the charging every time.
                            knicks schould of won. we deserved after overcoming those injuiries and we worked hard out there. and you guys gotta love renaldo balkman
                            Um how is he a bust? He's statistically one of the best defensive guards in the league. He could start on half the teams in the league right now, not his fault he play behind Terry, who is great player himself. You obviously have seen any Mavs games, or you wouldn't have pulled stuff out of your ass. I know your upset that your Knicks are a friggin joke, but don't make comments you can't back up.

Comment

• Originally posted by jets future View Post
                              devin harris for actor of the year
                              i hate devin harris now.
                              Because Devin Harris doesn't put up the best offensive numbers he's a bust? He's one of the quickest players in the league and he uses that ability to play up in your face defense. He does what a prototypical point guard is suppose to do, pass the ball and make oppurtunities for hsi teammates. Sorry basketball isn't all about who can put the ball in the basket but the other things like passing and defense; those help win championships too.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Ugh...Bulls are killing us. Mike Brown should be fired.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information