No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are getting manhandled at the moment. Need to get a run going.
    Virginia Tech.
    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
      there will be no way Melo guards Kobe...he isn't athletic enough to guard him and keep up with him...just like Martin...plus he'd pick fouls very quickly...and you don't want arguably your best player to be in foul trouble early....

they'll likely just keep rotating on Kobe...but that likely will not work...Kobe is on fire and he's fired up for the playoffs...JR Smith keeps talking trash to him and that will just fire him up more...
      I'd at least try it. We don't know how good Melo could be on D cause he never plays and they never tell him to lol. But yeah just throwing it out there since nobody else has slowed him down.
      I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• This is pathetic.
        Virginia Tech.

Comment

• Not even the refs can save you now LeBron, Cleveland will beat the Wizards in this series but being such a pathetic road team they have no shot past round 1.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
            Not even the refs can save you now LeBron, Cleveland will beat the Wizards in this series but being such a pathetic road team they have no shot past round 1.
            Certain teams shouldn't even be in the playoffs.
            Virginia Tech.

Comment

• Just got back from the Raps game. THe raps ******* dominated, Calderon and Ford played like they should. Bosh didnt play well though. The officiating was awful, both ways though.If the raps can win on Saturday it could be a good series

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                I'd at least try it. We don't know how good Melo could be on D cause he never plays and they never tell him to lol. But yeah just throwing it out there since nobody else has slowed him down.
                I love Melo but he is a horrible defensive player. Kenyon is much more sound defensively. Also, it's too risky to put Melo in foul trouble... we need him on offense, not defense. It's the same reason why Kobe is rarely guarding Melo. They may guard each other more during the fourth quarter tho.

I love how everyone is dismissing the Nuggets after two games at the Staples Center. Honestly, the Nuggets had some mental breakdowns, but aside from that the Nuggets usually played pretty well against the Lakers. I know not a lot of people will believe me, but I really do feel that we can win games 3 and 4. Camby has NOT shown up at all defensively or offensively. I expect that to change at Denver.

What really has disappointed me is that Iverson is not passing the ball at all anymore. He's making a decent percentage, but our offense is just so out of rhythm because he keeps jacking up shots whenever he feels like it. Hopefully, he will play more like the AI of this year's regular season and pass the ball.

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

• It seems like the home team is really dominating these playoffs.
                  Virginia Tech.

Comment

• Like I said before.. You may have the offensive fire power to match up with Lakers but you don't have the defense to keep it close. You don't have a soul on your team that could play good team defense. IMO, you guys don't have what it takes to win a game in the series.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                      Like I said before.. You may have the offensive fire power to match up with Lakers but you don't have the defense to keep it close. You don't have a soul on your team that could play good team defense. IMO, you guys don't have what it takes to win a game in the series.
                      exactly what I've said...yes Kenyon Martin is a good defender on everyone other than Kobe....the Nuggets also don't have the players to keep it close either...if you take Kobe away, we have Gasol, if you take Gasol away, we have odom...

even Luke Walton has been playing great defense...

Comment

• Who do you guys see in the finals of course i see Celtics and to me the best team that can probably give them a run for their money, i hate to say it but its the spurs, not the lakers one from the games theyve played in the playoffs ive seen barely any defense and if ur talking about matching the lakers offense celtics blow them out the water, so im expecting to see the Celtics and Spurs in the finals with the celtics taking it

Comment

• May the Lakers fans please stop circle jerking with each other

Comment

• Celtics ain't gonna have a smooth ride to the Finals.. don't put them in there just yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                              Who do you guys see in the finals of course i see Celtics and to me the best team that can probably give them a run for their money, i hate to say it but its the spurs, not the lakers one from the games theyve played in the playoffs ive seen barely any defense and if ur talking about matching the lakers offense celtics blow them out the water, so im expecting to see the Celtics and Spurs in the finals with the celtics taking it
                              Well maybe we'll get the handicap off when the Spurs play someone with a good defense. The Celtics blow out everyone offensively, so should we just hand them the title? **** NO! If we woulda did that, the Wizards, who they blow out the water offensively, wouldn't have beaten them 3 times to 1. Throw stats out the window, this is playoffs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                                May the Lakers fans please stop circle jerking with each other
                                Don't be upset because your team won't get out of the first round...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information