NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
    Who do you guys see in the finals of course i see Celtics and to me the best team that can probably give them a run for their money, i hate to say it but its the spurs, not the lakers one from the games theyve played in the playoffs ive seen barely any defense and if ur talking about matching the lakers offense celtics blow them out the water, so im expecting to see the Celtics and Spurs in the finals with the celtics taking it
    Why play defense when you know you can beat the Nuggets with your offense....trust me, the Lakers can play defense when they want to...

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
      Don't be upset because your team won't get out of the first round...
      I just find it funny how you never really posted last year in the NBA forum,but once the lakers make the playoffs and start being a good team. Thats called a bandwagon fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
        I just find it funny how you never really posted last year in the NBA forum,but once the lakers make the playoffs and start being a good team. Thats called a bandwagon fan
        note to you: I didn't post that much last year....I was mainly a NFL forum poster...

I assure you sir, I am no bandwagon fan...born in So Cal...that's where my heart is...been a Lakers fan for 24 years now...

I also posted all throughout the season....

Comment

note to you: I didn't post that much last year....I was mainly a NFL forum poster...

I assure you sir, I am no bandwagon fan...born in So Cal...that's where my heart is...been a Lakers fan for 24 years now...

I also posted all throughout the season....
          As I said you only started posting when they started doing well. Its kinda funny, I wonder what's gonna happen when they lose to the spurs

Comment

As I said you only started posting when they started doing well. Its kinda funny, I wonder what's gonna happen when they lose to the spurs
            Suns aren't done yet, we just to win these 2 at home and steal one on the road

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              Suns aren't done yet, we just to win these 2 at home and steal one on the road
              I was just giving an example.

Comment

You sound so certain of yourself.. Can you back that up?

Comment

wonder if you'll whine this much when the raptors lose their series to the Magic...

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                    You sound so certain of yourself.. Can you back that up?
                    Sig bet saying the lakers wont make the finals?

Comment

wonder if you'll whine this much when the raptors lose their series to the Magic...
                      probably not, but i sure wont stop posting and act like they dont matter.

Comment

show me where I started posting when the Lakers started doing well...stop acting like a fool....

all you do is instigate **** and have no claims to back up what you say...

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                          Who do you guys see in the finals of course i see Celtics and to me the best team that can probably give them a run for their money, i hate to say it but its the spurs, not the lakers one from the games theyve played in the playoffs ive seen barely any defense and if ur talking about matching the lakers offense celtics blow them out the water, so im expecting to see the Celtics and Spurs in the finals with the celtics taking it

Before the playoffs started I said Celtics over Spurs in 7. I'll stick to that.

Comment

show me where I started posting when the Lakers started doing well...stop acting like a fool....

all you do is instigate **** and have no claims to back up what you say...
                            lets see, I dont remeber you posting at all last year when they weren't very good, yet once they started playing well you started posting like crazy

Comment

What would you be able to say?

Comment

lets see, I dont remeber you posting at all last year when they weren't very good, yet once they started playing well you started posting like crazy
                                so just because I didn't post in the NBA forum last year when the lakers weren't great...when in reality I didn't post much of anywhere...makes me a bandwagon fan?

really?

you really have nothing better to do than to try to start **** with me?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information