NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
    frankly, not to nit pick....Paul isn't the best...and who on here is a hornet's fan?
    Just wondering, I haven't seen too many of them...
    He is the best point guard in the NBA. He might be even better than Kobe.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
      Its just that every second they just say how kobe is amazing, and that is all they say, when they are playing the worst defensive team ever. You dont see Hornets fans saying every second how paul is the best
      Well regardless of defense, Kobe is amazing. lol I give Paul his due whenever I get the chance to. A couple pages back I stated that I would be totally cool if he won the MVP award over Kobe because I couldn't find an argument why he shouldn't win it.

Comment

• Guys, can we all just agree on one thing?

Tim Duncan is the best player in the NBA hands down.

Alright, I'm out.

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
          He is the best point guard in the NBA. He might be even better than Kobe.
          Paul is the best PG, Kobe is best SG.. There's no comparing the two. If I were to rank them, IMO, Kobe is the best player in the league. You really can't argue against that but at the same time Paul can't really be argued against, so we'll see who leads their teams further I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
            Paul is the best PG, Kobe is best SG.. There's no comparing the two. If I were to rank them, IMO, Kobe is the best player in the league. You really can't argue against that but at the same time Paul can't really be argued against, so we'll see who leads their teams further I guess.
            The thing is there are so many good SG's in the league, but a PG of Paul's talent doesnt come along often and i think that is what seperates him from kobe.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
              Well regardless of defense, Kobe is amazing. lol I give Paul his due whenever I get the chance to. A couple pages back I stated that I would be totally cool if he won the MVP award over Kobe because I couldn't find an argument why he shouldn't win it.
              I agree....I was just stating that you can't really say one is better than the other....when I said he wasn't I was just being a kobe homer...Paul is playing some of the best basketball I've seen in the past couple of years...

Comment

• Paul is showing so much so early he can only get better, hes proved me that hes the best PG in the game right now, before i had was in between him and duron

Comment

• 1. Paul
                  2. Kobe
                  3. LeBron
                  4. Duncan
                  5. Garnett
                  I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• You gotta be freakin kidding me man.

You go up by 7 and you let them hit back to back 3's?

Comment

• 1. Kobe
                      2. Paul
                      3. LeBron
                      4. Garnett
                      5. Duncan

Comment

• I just saw this thought it was awesome, just because it has Nash, Stat & Bell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPcbDZKi8CA
                        Last edited by Shane P. Hallam; 04-25-2008, 02:11 AM.

Comment

• 1) Kobe
                          2) Paul
                          3) Lebron
                          4) Duncan
                          5) Garnett

Comment

• jesus. i hate when somebody plays well during a stretch of time and people wanna jump the bandwagon. its the same thing with dwade people were sweating his dick, saying hes so much better than lebron, hes the next jordan. whoever said paul is better than kobe is kinda ********. paul isnt above kobe or lebron, those two have done it longer, just because the mavs are the slowest team in history and the young hornets can just run them up and down the floor doesnt mean hes already a top two player. i hate **** like that

Comment

• Yeah, sorry. Paul may be the MVP of the league, but he's certainly not the league's best player, and it's arguable whether he's even in the top five.
                              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
                                jesus. i hate when somebody plays well during a stretch of time and people wanna jump the bandwagon. its the same thing with dwade people were sweating his dick, saying hes so much better than lebron, hes the next jordan. whoever said paul is better than kobe is kinda ********. paul isnt above kobe or lebron, those two have done it longer, just because the mavs are the slowest team in history and the young hornets can just run them up and down the floor doesnt mean hes already a top two player. i hate **** like that
                                I agree. He has not done anything to be mentioned better than LeBron. LeBron has been great for years and is still getting better.
                                Virginia Tech.
                                ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information