No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with DChess. The 2 best players in the NBA are LeBron and Kobe. I have it in that order, but certainly I can buy other people having Kobe on top. It's like Peyton and Brady.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• i agree that paul isnt better than kobe and lebron but u cant say hes not playing great

Comment

• I just want to know when the MVP is announced...??

Comment

• Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
          I agree with DChess. The 2 best players in the NBA are LeBron and Kobe. I have it in that order, but certainly I can buy other people having Kobe on top. It's like Peyton and Brady.
          I compare it more to Vick (LeBron)/ Manning (Kobe) before Manning had the title. People thought Vick was better, but in actuality Vick was just more hyped and was a small step below IMO.
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Who in their ******* right mind would think Vick is better than Manning?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
              Who in their ******* right mind would think Vick is better than Manning?
              People thought that when Vick ran for 1000+
              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Chris Paul is having an amazing year....no one will dispute that...

but Kobe is hands down the best player in the NBA...he scores at will, gets to the basket at will, doesn't have to score to dominate the game...has become one of the best passers in the game...can also rebound with the best of them...

I believe the MVP will go to Kobe but Paul's coming out party this season will open everyone's eyes and allow Paul a biased opinion come next year...in which he would deserve...

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                  Chris Paul is having an amazing year....no one will dispute that...

but Kobe is hands down the best player in the NBA...he scores at will, gets to the basket at will, doesn't have to score to dominate the game...has become one of the best passers in the game...can also rebound with the best of them...

I believe the MVP will go to Kobe but Paul's coming out party this season will open everyone's eyes and allow Paul a biased opinion come next year...in which he would deserve...
                  #Kobecirclejerk

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                    #Kobecirclejerk
                    Aren't you the clever one. He's just stating his opinion and actually backs it up with why thinks that. What's wrong with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
                      jesus. i hate when somebody plays well during a stretch of time and people wanna jump the bandwagon. its the same thing with dwade people were sweating his dick, saying hes so much better than lebron, hes the next jordan. whoever said paul is better than kobe is kinda ********. paul isnt above kobe or lebron, those two have done it longer, just because the mavs are the slowest team in history and the young hornets can just run them up and down the floor doesnt mean hes already a top two player. i hate **** like that
                      That was me and it's for the REAL MVP. I don't go by the NBA's formula of the MPP Most Popular Player + Most Outstanding Player combination.

Chris Paul is the Most Valuable Player in the NBA right now to his team's success and nobody can tell me otherwise.

Don't know where you've been but Chris Paul has been killing **** all year. Plus his team is better than the Cavs, Kobe Bryant is the only guy in the discussion in my opinion. The LeBrons had 45 wins in the east! That's not even that good! They'd be 5 games out of the playoffs in the West with that record and IF they played in the west they may only have 40 wins cause of the strength of schedule.

I got no problem with Kobe winning the MVP cause he's 29 and it's due, but Chris Paul is truly the most valuable to his team right now, and that matters a lot more than how valuable LeBron is to the Cavs cause once again they had 45 wins and they ain't gonna do **** in the playoffs.
                      I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                        Aren't you the clever one. He's just stating his opinion and actually backs it up with why thinks that. What's wrong with that?
                        Because that is his only post he ever makes in this thread.

I just made him template.

Kobe is __________. He is the best at ___________ and _________. He deserves MVP. He can do _______ and _____ better than anyone. kobe is the __________zzz. Lakers are the best everzzzzzz

Comment

• It's Kobe and LeBron, 1 and 2. Not in that order specifically. Neither is far above the other. As far as top players in the league, I'd go

1a. Kobe
                          1b. LeBron
                          3. Chris Paul
                          4. KG
                          5. Tim Duncan

With the top two inter-changable and the bottom 3 in the same tier as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                            That was me and it's for the REAL MVP. I don't go by the NBA's formula of the MPP Most Popular Player + Most Outstanding Player combination.

Chris Paul is the Most Valuable Player in the NBA right now to his team's success and nobody can tell me otherwise.

Don't know where you've been but Chris Paul has been killing **** all year. Plus his team is better than the Cavs, Kobe Bryant is the only guy in the discussion in my opinion. The LeBrons had 45 wins in the east! That's not even that good! They'd be 5 games out of the playoffs in the West with that record and IF they played in the west they may only have 40 wins cause of the strength of schedule.

I got no problem with Kobe winning the MVP cause he's 29 and it's due, but Chris Paul is truly the most valuable to his team right now, and that matters a lot more than how valuable LeBron is to the Cavs cause once again they had 45 wins and they ain't gonna do **** in the playoffs.
                            It'd be hard to argue against Chris Paul having the better team, but people make way too much light of the talent he has. David West is a good shooter, can drive, can post up and has a complete game. Tyson Chandler is an inside presence and plays well off the pick and roll. Peja Stojakavic is a brilliant shooter and if you leave him open, it's in. LeBron has none of those, except arguably the inside presence in Z. After Z, the 3rd leading scorer on the current Cavs roster is a BENCH player. Daniel Gibson, who's really the only one who's been a consistent shooter. There were only 3 players on the team besides LeBron who averaged in double figures, 2 of those were at 10.3 and 10.4. Noone besides LeBron scored above 15 ppg. 2 of the players who are big in the Cavs lineup, Ben Wallace and Anderson Vaerjao, are notoriously bad offensive players.

What did the Hornets have? Another 20 ppg man in David West, Peja, who as the 3rd leading scorer for the Hornets scored more than the 2nd leading scorer for the Cavs in 16.4 PPG. Tyson Chandler, as the 4th scorer, scored more ppg than the 3rd leading scorer for the Cavs at 11.8 ppg.

And the biggest thing of all, Paul had the 2nd and 3rd options that LeBron didn't. David West is arguably an all-star caliber player, there's noone even close to that on the Cavs. Peja is one of the best shooters in the NBA, the Cavs don't have that.

Can you argue that if you put LeBron on the Hornets, that they aren't as good? Yes, you can. And you can make the same argument for putting Paul on the Cavs. Point is, without Paul, they probably wouldn't make the playoffs, would be fighting for that 8th spot if anything. But without LeBron, the Cavs are probably the worst team in the league.

In terms of value to their team, I'd lean LeBron. But I really don't think there's a way you can say it isn't close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                              Because that is his only post he ever makes in this thread.

I just made him template.

Kobe is __________. He is the best at ___________ and _________. He deserves MVP. He can do _______ and _____ better than anyone. kobe is the __________zzz. Lakers are the best everzzzzzz
                              I really am flattered that you care so much about what I post....

but if I'm a fan of the Lakers and they are playing...and this is the NBA forum....where am I in the wrong...

you're obsession with me is not very flattering...

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                                I really am flattered that you care so much about what I post....

but if I'm a fan of the Lakers and they are playing...and this is the NBA forum....where am I in the wrong...

you're obsession with me is not very flattering...
                                I'm obsessed with you too. But I just keep dirty pictures hidden in my desk, instead of calling you out on the internet.

Anyway, if the Nuggets are gonna take a game in this series, it will be game 3. Shut em down and let's move on to Utah/Houston. A couple of my buddies are huge Jazz fans, so I'd love to see that series.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information