NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
    They test(Remember Chris "BIRDMAN" Anderson's cocaine suspension), but I don't think weed is a banned substance.
    Im not sure if it was cocaine, i didnt think they ever released what it was.

New Sig for tomorrow game BTW

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      If they did, 90 percent of the league would be suspended. Utah would probably be safe though.
      Yeah.. They got bunk weed in Utah.

Comment

• Who saw that dive by Igudola?? Pathetic

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

• where u at WMD :]

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
            where u at WMD :]
            I am happy to see the Pistons losing

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
              where u at WMD :]
              WMD will speak when he feels the need. The Pistons will show up when they feel the need to. Until then, I'm threatening to castrate Flip Saunders.

Also, I'd like to thank Chauncey Billups for single-handedly destroying two games.
              Last edited by Brodeur; 04-25-2008, 09:28 PM.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• What's with all these blowouts?

Comment

• Its the damn east teams.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• hahahaha burn Detroit burn! No way they lose the series though, sorry.

Meanwhile, Josh Howard is slick.

Comment

• mavs is playing real well tonight, nice ball rotation, hustle, im seeing a lot i like tonight

Comment

• Dalembert had a monster game...if only he could play like that every game...

could the sixers do the impossible?

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                          Dalembert had a monster game...if only he could play like that every game...

could the sixers do the impossible?

Noooooo chance. They won't win another game in this series IMO. Pistons just need to get kicked in the head. This was it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
                            Noooooo chance. They won't win another game in this series IMO. Pistons just need to get kicked in the head. This was it.
                            Do not underestimate the arrogance of Chauncey Billups.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
                              I don't think the Sixers are going to win the series, but the Pistons already got their wake-up call in Game 1. I know a lot of people, in this area at least, who said that Philly wouldn't win another game after Game 1. The Pistons play when the Pistons want to play. It's been like that for the last three years now. They need to come to play every game.

Comment

• Aside from ATL, Philly is one of my more favorite teams in the East. I just can't believe they beat the Pistons again.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information