NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    Ugh...Bulls are killing us. Mike Brown should be fired.
    Or maybe LeBron should step his play! :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Maybe Cleveland should stop treating LeBron like KG and actually be serious about getting him some support. :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
        Maybe Cleveland should stop treating LeBron like KG and actually be serious about getting him some support. :D
        Lebron's supporting class is a lot better than people think they are. It's the lack of an offensive mind on the coaching staff that his holding this team back.

But we're up by 8, so I'm pacified for now.

By the way, the comparison doesn't really work, as KG has never been in Lebron's league.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• KG not in Lebron's league? The Big Ticket has been a force in the NBA for over a decade and if not for his success coming out from high school, NBA teams may have continued to shy away from kids straight out of high school. Lebron will be lucky to have the individual success that KG has had, besides I don't see LeBron winning any MVP trophies anytime soon while KG can look at his anytime he chooses!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Lebron's supporting class is a lot better than people think they are. It's the lack of an offensive mind on the coaching staff that his holding this team back.

But we're up by 8, so I'm pacified for now.

By the way, the comparison doesn't really work, as KG has never been in Lebron's league.
            Garnett has been one of the best players in the league for years now. He's not as good as LeBron, but he's definitely in the same league.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              KG not in Lebron's league? The Big Ticket has been a force in the NBA for over a decade and if not for his success coming out from high school, NBA teams may have continued to shy away from kids straight out of high school. Lebron will be lucky to have the individual success that KG has had, besides I don't see LeBron winning any MVP trophies anytime soon while KG can look at his anytime he chooses!
              The "Big Ticket" has always been overrated. I'm tired of hearing about how he's never had any talent around him. Even as a one-man-gang you'd think he himself could at least win one playoff series. Even his supposed one good year they ended up flaming out in the conference final. He's a tall player with good range that cannot make a shot when it counts to save his life. The best thing that KG could do is come to a team like Cleveland, be a complimentary player to a guy like Lebron, and actually do something memorable in his career. (And yes I fully expect DHVF to come in here and blow up..hahaha!)

As for Lebron being "lucky to have the individual success as Lebron". That's hilarious. Lebron would be a college senior right now. He's 22. He's going to do all kinds of crazy things. And anyone that follows basketball knows that. I'm not here to denegrate KG at all, but as a prospect he was nowhere near the levels of Lebron.

I absolutely garandamntee that he'll win at least one MVP in his career. There's no doubt in my mind.

Comment

The "Big Ticket" has always been overrated. I'm tired of hearing about how he's never had any talent around him. Even as a one-man-gang you'd think he himself could at least win one playoff series. Even his supposed one good year they ended up flaming out in the conference final. He's a tall player with good range that cannot make a shot when it counts to save his life. The best thing that KG could do is come to a team like Cleveland, be a complimentary player to a guy like Lebron, and actually do something memorable in his career. (And yes I fully expect DHVF to come in here and blow up..hahaha!)

As for Lebron being "lucky to have the individual success as Lebron". That's hilarious. Lebron would be a college senior right now. He's 22. He's going to do all kinds of crazy things. And anyone that follows basketball knows that. I'm not here to denegrate KG at all, but as a prospect he was nowhere near the levels of Lebron.

As a prospect he wasn't on the same level but KG is still one of the top players in the league. Nobody is better at grabbing rebounds at this point except for maybe Dwight Howard and KG brings a lot of intangibles to the table. I don't know if there is a single player in the league I would rather have in practice than KG. He brings constant intensity and is a great leader in that regard. He also has a killer instinct something that I think LeBron hasn't shown consistently enough. LeBron is virtually unstoppable when he drives the lane but he settles for the outside jumper or defers to his teammates too often for my liking. I want to see LeBron play more like Dwayne Wade who really knows how to get into the lane and make things happen.

Comment

• Ok so we get up big on the Cavs and then let them back in. God damn. This team needs to be more consistent. Same thing happened with Detroit a couple nights ago. We get up big and relax.

Down by 6 at the half isn't bad, but this is a must win game for us. Gotta get it done.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                    Ok so we get up big on the Cavs and then let them back in. God damn. This team needs to be more consistent. Same thing happened with Detroit a couple nights ago. We get up big and relax.

Down by 6 at the half isn't bad, but this is a must win game for us. Gotta get it done.
                    You didn't "let us" do anything chief. Other than drive all over cause your defense sucks.

The reason the Bulls are streaky is because the offense consist of outside jumpshots so if you're hitting, you're good, if you're cold, you're not. And because your defense is bad, teams are going to consistantly score either way.

Walton is right, they need one real big man (sorry but Ben Wallace is not an intimidator anymore) and they will be an elite team. Ironically I think that person was Eddy Curry (or Elton Brand).
                    Last edited by bearsfan_51; 03-31-2007, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• Who is this girl at the halftime show? I'm all for women's rights and diversity and all that, but if you can't speak english, you should not be a broadcaster. She sounds like Mary J. Blige. Get off my television.

"On defense de be doin' it all yer long"

Ugh...

Comment

You didn't "let us" do anything chief. Other than drive all over cause your defense sucks.

The reason the Bulls are streaky is because the offense consist of outside jumpshots so if you're hitting, you're good, if you're cold, you're not. And because your defense is bad, teams are going to consistantly score either way.

Walton is right, they need one real big man (sorry but Ben Wallace is not an intimidator anymore) and they will be an elite team. Ironically I think that person was Eddy Curry.
                        Our defense is bad? 51 you know a lot about a lot, but not about that. Our D is one of the best in the league. Our FG pct allowed is one of the tops in the league, as is our points given up per game llast I checked.

Teams usually have a hard time scoring against us, hence why when we aren't hitting our outside jumpers, we can keep it close. I will agree that we need an inside post threat, and from the box score it looks like Tyrus Thomas is giving that to us right now. I'd like to see Horford or Hibbert in a Bulls uniform next year, that would be sweet.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                          Our defense is bad? 51 you know a lot about a lot, but not about that. Our D is one of the best in the league. Our FG pct allowed is one of the tops in the league, as is our points given up per game llast I checked.

Teams usually have a hard time scoring against us, hence why when we aren't hitting our outside jumpers, we can keep it close. I will agree that we need an inside post threat, and from the box score it looks like Tyrus Thomas is giving that to us right now. I'd like to see Horford or Hibbert in a Bulls uniform next year, that would be sweet.
                          Meh...I guess you are right. I follow basketball the least out of the big three. 94.4 per game isn't great, but it's not bad. It just seems like every box score I see the Bulls are giving up triple digits.

Comment

• Not much you can do against Cleveland today. Lights out from the field and getting some nice rolls off the rim, but what can you do. We're playing good defense against those shots, but the Cavs are doing a great job in knocking them down.

The reffing in the NBA is the worst without question. The calls are extremely inconsistent and political. I'm not bitching about it being the reason why we're down, but in general they aren't good.

Still can win this game but need a big comeback. Ben Gordon will need to lead it and Luol needs to step up.

Comment

• Well Cleveland just can't miss today. Our defense has been in their face and they're just hitting tough shots, not much you can do.

The problem with LeBron is that he'll put up a game like this and then he'll have an off game the next, and then he'll be on fire and then he'll be off. But if Cleveland can consistently play like this, look out East.

Comment

• Game coming down to the wire, come on Chicago, pull this one out!!! The East playoffs are going to be extremely fun to watch this year IMO. Because outside of Detroit, the teams are very close to each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information