Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    He should have nothing to complain about, the Raptors have been getting calls all day.
    Howard stands in the paint for 10 seconds at a time

    Comment


    • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      Going to the next round!

      Superman had his 3rd 20-20 game in the series, unbelievable.
      I really believe Howard is playing the best basketball in the playoffs....averaging just under 20-20 for the series is down right sick....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
        I really believe Howard is playing the best basketball in the playoffs....averaging just under 20-20 for the series is down right sick....
        For some reason ******* sam mitchell thought it would be smart to go small, making life very easy for him, cant wait till he goes up against sheed

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Chucky View Post
          For some reason ******* sam mitchell thought it would be smart to go small, making life very easy for him, cant wait till he goes up against sheed
          The raptors didn't have anyone that matched up well with Howard...he's better than you give him credit for....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
            The raptors didn't have anyone that matched up well with Howard...he's better than you give him credit for....
            Rasho and Bargnani both played him pretty damn well when they were on him.

            Comment


            • I'd really like to know how that wasn't a charge on Josh Smith. I mean, seriously. And how can you allow Al Horford to go over the back all game and call it on Leon Powe when he simply put his hand on a ball. These refs are a joke. I'd love to justify it by saying there have been some pathetic non-calls that have gone the Celtics way (because they've gotten their fair share), but it's just getting ridiculous. It's like make up call after make up call. Someone is going to get hurt and it better not be a Celtics...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                The raptors didn't have anyone that matched up well with Howard...he's better than you give him credit for....
                Those two points sort of lend themselves to two different schools of thought. I think most everything had to do with the Raptors not having anyone that could come close to matching Howard. Realistically, this was the absolute best first round match-up the Magic could ask for. Now, if Dwight posts numbers relatively close to what he did this series in the next one, then that'll be some kind of amazing.
                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

                Comment


                • Got to love those underdogs. Joe Johnson is an absolute beast tonight.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                    Those two points sort of lend themselves to two different schools of thought. I think most everything had to do with the Raptors not having anyone that could come close to matching Howard. Realistically, this was the absolute best first round match-up the Magic could ask for. Now, if Dwight posts numbers relatively close to what he did this series in the next one, then that'll be some kind of amazing.
                    I agree...he needs to prove himself against a top opponent...

                    Comment


                    • Joe Johnson is beastin' right now.





                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                        Howard stands in the paint for 10 seconds at a time
                        I'm not going to completely deny that...lol. He def. lead the league in 3 second calls and had his usually 2-3 per game in this series. Good series Chucky, your team has a lot of heart. That Mr. Peepers look a like, Calderon, played some great ball and Kapono was ridiculous, Hedo couldnt stop him.

                        Thanks BoneKrusher^

                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

                        Comment


                        • this Boston Atlanta game has been very entertaining....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            I'm not going to completely deny that...lol. He def. lead the league in 3 second calls and had his usually 2-3 per game in this series. Good series Chucky, your team has a lot of heart. That Mr. Peepers look a like, Calderon, played some great ball and Kapono was ridiculous, Hedo couldnt stop him.
                            It was good series, fun to watch, it was too bad the raptors didnt have a good coach who could make adjustments. Van Gundys got a ******** of work to do with you(instilling discipline behind the arc especially) but you guys should definately be major players in a year

                            Comment


                            • I didn't want to say it before because I thought that inexperience may kick in, but honestly, out of all the teams in the East, I thought that the Pistons and Hawks matched up the best against the Celtics. That's not to say they'll win and I doubt they actually do, but this series could very easily go down to Game 7.
                              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

                              Comment


                              • Hahaha, ATL!!!

                                Meanwhile, Lakers>>>>>>>>>>>Nuggets definitely the biggest mismatch of the playoffs.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information