NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hinch87 View Post
    First of all, Ben is the only player on our team that drives the lane and gets fouled a lot of the time cause he draws contact unlike hinrich. And never ever say again that hinrich's good at the "giant killer". That shot is only for ben gordon so just stop. Also, with that detroit game who passed it to hinrich?? oh yea ben gordon thats who. And i also remember hinrich missing one of those free throws at well. Sure argure that ben missed some, but dont even compare there free throw stats alright?? Plus, we give the ball to ben at the end of the game cause skiles wants him to create his own shot. Thats the play thats called. We dont have a set play at the end cause skiles knows what ben can do, something you fail to realize. Plus when we got those rebounds against the cavs who did hinrich pass it too? thats right ben gordon cause thats the play skiles draws up. I dont know why you dont realize ben is one of the best players in the NBA to close out games, cause skiles does and thats why he calls the play for gordon to work his magic. In case you didnt know, ben is known for getting "hot" in the fourth quarter so thats why he has the ball.
    And Ben has consistently been unable to hit the game winner. You can give the guy the ball all you want but he's just not getting it done in crunch time.

You're only argument for Ben is that he can score. What about his defense, his bad decision making, his poor passing, and his inability to block out for rebounding?

Ben is a bench player, and he always will be. His one job is to score, and and when he's not doing that, he's worthless on the court. Oh and your argument about the giant killer is funny. Because Kirk has bene known to consistently hit that this year. Also, every game I watch Kirk gets hacked going to the rim and it doesn't get called.

Keep this in mind too Hinch, if Gordon makes his free throws in regulation, we don't lose in regulation or OT.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Ok I'm done with this argument. You think Ben is better than Kirk, I disagree. You won't respond to anything but Ben's scoring so it's pretty much a pointless argument with you. Plus I think these guys are about fed up with this thing.

I'm done.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Raps owned the Bobcats today, an clinched the playoff spot

Comment

• What are the Pacers up to? They beat the Spurs?

I can't get my head around the team this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
            Raps owned the Bobcats today, an clinched the playoff spot
            Owning the Bobcats isn't very hard to do, haha. Congrats though, welcome to the show! :D

Comment

• COlangelo should be a lock for executive for the year

Comment

• Haha Cleveland lost to the Celtics, are you kidding me? I bet 51 is shatting is pants right now...:D

Comment

• Colangelo is a lock. I think Sloan will win Coach of the year even though Mitchell should.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

• i miss colangelo, i know at some time him leaving is gonna come back to haunt the suns

Comment

• In the first half Noah is only confirming how awful of a draft prospect he is.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                        In the first half Noah is only confirming how awful of a draft prospect he is.
                        That he is!!!!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Noah will be a top 10 pick...mark it down...

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                            Noah will be a top 10 pick...mark it down...
                            No......no he will not.

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                              Noah will be a top 10 pick...mark it down...
                              You are on crack.

Btw, Brewer is now a lottery pick in my book. Dude's studly.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                                You are on crack.

Btw, Brewer is now a lottery pick in my book. Dude's studly.
                                He's always been a lottery pick for me. He's a really outstanding all-around player.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information