NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
    He's always been a lottery pick for me. He's a really outstanding all-around player.
    Ok he's solified it then, haha.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I wouldn't say solidify Thorton, Nick Young, and Byars will give him a run IMO I like Byars much more than him.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
        I wouldn't say solidify Thorton, Nick Young, and Byars will give him a run IMO I like Byars much more than him.
        Agree to disagree. Brewer has shown me the total package in this tournament. Great outside shooter, great penetrator, great defender, and a good creator.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
          In the first half Noah is only confirming how awful of a draft prospect he is.
          Ick...glad to see someone agrees with me. I remember D-Unit hating on me a ton last year when I said that I wouldn't touch him and I still stand by that. IMO he's a rich man's Mark Madsen.
          SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
            Ick...glad to see someone agrees with me. I remember D-Unit hating on me a ton last year when I said that I wouldn't touch him and I still stand by that. IMO he's a rich man's Mark Madsen.
            I wouldn't exactly say Noah's dancing was better than Madsen's.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
              I wouldn't exactly say Noah's dancing was better than Madsen's.
              Well who's is? I can't wait until Madsen retires almost solely because I want to see him on Dancing with the Stars.
              SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• if you could choose one player from 8 East teams (to create a rotation with) and then the west.

East: Concept: Built around power and inside strength. Defense is also a positive.

PG: Kirk Hinrich
                SG: Mike Dunleavy
                SF: Josh Smith
                PF: Dwight Howard
                C: Chris Bosh

Backups:
                PF/C: Emeka Okafor
                PG: Marcus Williams
                F: David Lee

Its a young team that has major star power. I wish i couldve gotten more blue collar guys in there but i did the best I could. Bosh and Howard will do an incredible job getting PiP, Kirk can hit the 3 and him and Dunleavy are pretty solid defensive guys.

West:

PG: Deron Williams
                SG: Kobe Bryant
                SF: Josh Howard
                PF: Tim Duncan
                C:Yao Ming

Bench:
                G: Brandon Roy
                PF/C: Tyson Chandler
                SF: Ron Artest

The West is so much more talented, I really struggled picking for them. The East was much easier.
                Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
                  if you could choose one player from 8 East teams (to create a rotation with) and then the west.

East: Concept: Built around power and inside strength. Defense is also a positive.

PG: Kirk Hinrich
                  SG: Mike Dunleavy
                  SF: Josh Smith
                  PF: Dwight Howard
                  C: Chris Bosh

Backups:
                  PF/C: Emeka Okafor
                  PG: Marcus Williams
                  F: David Lee

Its a young team that has major star power. I wish i couldve gotten more blue collar guys in there but i did the best I could. Bosh and Howard will do an incredible job getting PiP, Kirk can hit the 3 and him and Dunleavy are pretty solid defensive guys.
                  Wheres Dwade or Lebron, maybe i misunderstood something, but that is an awful East team. Plus HOward should be C

Comment

• After this game Noahs projected 7th overall just went to 15th IMO
                    Originally posted by nvot9
                    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• East:

PG - Jason Kidd
                      SG - Michael Redd
                      SF - Lebron James
                      PF - Dwight Howard
                      C - Shaq

Bench:
                      PG - Chauncey Billups
                      SF - Paul Pierce
                      F/C - Chris Bosh

West:

PG - Steve Nash
                      SG - Kobe Bryant
                      SF - Tracy McGrady
                      PF - Kevin Garnett
                      C - Tim Duncan

Bench:
                      G - Allen Iverson
                      SG - Ray Allen
                      F - Dirk Nowitzki

Those would probably be the teams.
                      Last edited by thetedginnshow; 04-03-2007, 12:53 AM.
                      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Quick rant:

I was just thinking to myself, wouldn't KG and Kobe form a great duo. I think having those two, along with maybe some FA acquisitions, the Lakers could be set for multiple championship runs. If KG gets traded, I'd really actually like to see it be LA, as I think he'd have a great shot at winning some championships. KG and Kobe's game compliment each other almost better than any two players that I can think of...ever. Imagine what that team would look like with Farmar, Bryant, Grant Hill, KG and either Kwame or some other C (given the fact that Odom and Bynum get traded to MN). Rant over.
                        SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• I'm glad Brewer's finally getting some credit. I was one of the few really high on him last year. I think some people are overrating Green a little though, but since he isn't getting that must publicity I guess it's alright. Glad to see this game expose Noah a little, because at least he'll probably now slip past the Sonics.
                          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                            I'm glad Brewer's finally getting some credit. I was one of the few really high on him last year. I think some people are overrating Green a little though, but since he isn't getting that must publicity I guess it's alright. Glad to see this game expose Noah a little, because at least he'll probably now slip past the Sonics.
                            Yeah, I think the Sonics have drafted enough frontcourt players.
                            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                              Quick rant:

I was just thinking to myself, wouldn't KG and Kobe form a great duo. I think having those two, along with maybe some FA acquisitions, the Lakers could be set for multiple championship runs. If KG gets traded, I'd really actually like to see it be LA, as I think he'd have a great shot at winning some championships. KG and Kobe's game compliment each other almost better than any two players that I can think of...ever. Imagine what that team would look like with Farmar, Bryant, Grant Hill, KG and either Kwame or some other C (given the fact that Odom and Bynum get traded to MN). Rant over.
                              At this other place this guy did a bunch of simulations with different teams and the best place for him was the Suns. Really, if they could manage to trade say... the early first rounder and one of the other ones, as well as Bell and/or Diaw, they could have a terrific team. Put Barbosa at the 2 and draft a PG. I really think that team would be unstoppable.

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                                East:

PG - Jason Kidd
                                SG - Michael Redd
                                SF - Lebron James
                                PF - Dwight Howard
                                C - Shaq

Bench:
                                PG - Chauncey Billups
                                SF - Paul Pierce
                                F/C - Chris Bosh

West:

PG - Steve Nash
                                SG - Kobe Bryant
                                SF - Tracy McGrady
                                PF - Kevin Garnett
                                C - Tim Duncan

Bench:
                                G - Allen Iverson
                                SG - Ray Allen
                                F - Dirk Nowitzki

Those would probably be the teams.
                                No Wade, r u serious, plus Bosh should be starting over Howard.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information