NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jay View Post
    That was a pretty BS charging call and a HORRIBLE non-goaltending call.
    I'll give you the blocking foul, Pierce did dip his shoulder though and they call that charge on Lebron too...The goal tending, yes it was the wrong call but you could barely tell it hit the backboard on the replay so obviously it was a tough call to make, West blocked it immediately after it grazed the padding and it almost looked like he was the first to touch in during the pace of the game...But looking back it should of been goaltending.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• not to sound sexist...but women should not broadcast men's basketball games...I can't listen to it...

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
        not to sound sexist...but women should not broadcast men's basketball games...I can't listen to it...
        She's actually probably ESPN's best besides maybe Van Gundy.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          that doesn't say much for ESPN...

Comment

The charging call could have gone either way and while the rules say that a ball that hits the backboard should be a goaltend, that shot had absolutely no chance of going in anyway.
            The ball hit the backboard. It's not going to matter anyway...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
              Wow so LeBron was moving, jumped up into Pierce's chest, while reaching in, basically the 3 basic ways to call a block all in 1, and it's a charge, shocking. It wasn't even 50/50 like the dumb biased ESPN announcers said, it was 100% a block.
              They have hit Lebron with that same charging call when Pierce was moving plenty of times, so quit the crying over Lebron bit every week it gets old...Pierce dipped his shoulder, they have called Lebron with a charge every time he's dipped his shoulder like that.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• thank you jesus...now we can go to the LA game...

Comment

• Hey I have an idea, let's kill the clock passing the ball when we are down five. Idiots.

Comment

• People really didn't take into account how bad of a coach Doc Rivers is when it matters when they predicted the Celts to win it all.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Bill Walton and Gus Johnson should just announce every game....ever

Comment

People really didn't take into account how bad of a coach Doc Rivers is when it matters when they predicted the Celts to win it all.
                        that doesn't explain them going 0-6 on the road in the playoffs....they were 31-10 in the regular season...Doc Rivers did something right in the regular season, so I don't think it's Doc River's fault...

Comment

• No, Doc should shoulder a lot of the blame. He has made horrible substitution decisions and he lets the team keep playing sloppy while the other team is on a run. I have never sat around calling Doc the greatest coach in the world, but I've never understood why he caught so much flak. I'm starting to get there now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay View Post
                            No, Doc should shoulder a lot of the blame. He has made horrible substitution decisions and he lets the team keep playing sloppy while the other team is on a run. I have never sat around calling Doc the greatest coach in the world, but I've never understood why he caught so much flak. I'm starting to get there now...
                            when you have KG, Paul Pierce, and Ray allen all starting....you should not go 0-6 on the road in the playoffs...simple as that...

Comment

• on another note...

the Lakers are absolutely owning right now....

Comment

• Ray Allen should shoulder the entire blame. He's been absolutely horrid (not that Pierce has always been outstanding). They need the entirety of the "Big Three" for them to actually play like the Celtics.
                                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information