No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Korver bricks another three I'm going to donkey punch him.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
      Ray Allen should shoulder the entire blame. He's been absolutely horrid (not that Pierce has always been outstanding). They need the entirety of the "Big Three" for them to actually play like the Celtics.
      I agree with this statement 100%. When Wally Sczerbiak is outplaying you, you have issues. No heart. The other problem is that they all stand around worrying about making each other happy and pass with wide open shots. Someone (Kevin Garnett) needs to step up and put the team on their back. That's the one benefit guys like Kobe and Lebron have being THE MAN on their team, is that they know when it's not working and they need to take over. Garnett could be owning this series and he's essentially chosen not to. It kills me to watch him make a move to the hoop, be staring at the rim eye level just having to push it in, and then sneak it over to Perkins so he can put the ball on the floor and then get blocked.

Makes no sense to me but hey, they'll have to live with all their big talk going for nothing if they keep this **** up...

Comment

• Would they find a ******* consistent pronunciation of Gasol and just run with it. God this is annoying and has been for weeks.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          If Korver bricks another three I'm going to donkey punch him.
          where did that damn good defense that Utah employs go?

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
            where did that damn good defense that Utah employs go?
            Because I said Ronnie Brewer is a good defender that means I am saying that Utah is a good defensive team?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Because I said Ronnie Brewer is a good defender that means I am saying that Utah is a good defensive team?
              that is my mistake...I thought you were referring to Utah's Defense...

still, the Lakers were are playing lights out right now...

Vujacic, Fisher, and Radmanovich are all playing extremely well...makes Kobe's life easy

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                that is my mistake...I thought you were referring to Utah's Defense...
                Ha. Boozer, Okur, and Korver are awful defenders and Kirilenko has developed into a lousy on the ball defender, so nah I'd never make that statement. The Lakers have this game in the books though, sorry I doubted you earlier.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Ha. Boozer, Okur, and Korver are awful defenders and Kirilenko has developed into a lousy on the ball defender, so nah I'd never make that statement. The Lakers have this game in the books though, sorry I doubted you earlier.
                  lol....I actually thought it would be alot closer than this...

but I'm not going to count my eggs before they hatch until after the fourth quarter....

Comment

• I thought it would go 7

Comment

• Boozer is horrible this series....

Ronnie Brewer though is going to be a great player...he's a bit inconsistent right now but with another year, he should be lights out...

Comment

• The Jazz desperately need a defensive anchor in the post. They should go after Diop in Free Agency or pray that someone like Robin Lopez falls to them in the draft.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Utah just went on a little run to cut the deficit to 13 points....

The Lakers are just playing way too well right now for Utah to come back...IMO

Comment

• I guess I underestimated how much of a badass Paul Millsap is.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I spoke too soon....hopefully we can put it away here with 6 mins left...

Comment

• Boozer fouls out. its over.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information