• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
    Boozer fouls out. its over.
    not like he was doing much.....

Comment

• Ummm WOOOOW...I like how I haven't been paying attention and its a game now, thats what happens when you assume you won and the other team will lay down and quit.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        I guess I underestimated how much of a badass Paul Millsap is.
        We need a guy like him on the Mavericks, he doesn't need to do much but he does the litte things so well if you already have a good team.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
          We need a guy like him on the Mavericks, he doesn't need to do much but he does the litte things so well if you already have a good team.
          um brandon bass?

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
            um brandon bass?
            If we had more guys like Brandon Bass we would be fine, I love Bass don't get me wrong, but if we got started bringingin somebody like Artest we would be fine...Bass is the exact type of player I want to have on our roster just more guys...Remember a few years ago when we had Najera coming off the bench, Jamison, we had quite a few guys off the bench who could do the dirty work...Bass is the only guy who played with heart vs New Orleans, if we had guys like him in our starting lineup we might of had a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
              um brandon bass?
              Brandon Bass would've made a very good Tight End for some NFL team.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                Brandon Bass would've made a very good Tight End for some NFL team.
                hes an even better player coming off the bench, Brandon BEAST rebounding machine

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                  that doesn't explain them going 0-6 on the road in the playoffs....they were 31-10 in the regular season...Doc Rivers did something right in the regular season, so I don't think it's Doc River's fault...
                  nah, doc rivers is pretty bad. you forgot they won like 20 games last season, and their team wasn't THAT bad.

i don't think he deserves any credit for their success this year, everyone knows KG's the one that's been coaching this team.

Comment

• jerry sloan on the other hand is a terrific coach. too bad the team he has isn't really going anywhere.

if he were say, the coach of the... celtics? they would've swept both the hawks and cavs.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                      jerry sloan on the other hand is a terrific coach. too bad the team he has isn't really going anywhere.

if he were say, the coach of the... celtics? they would've swept both the hawks and cavs.
                      they need a defensive guy in the post....Carlos Boozer just doesn't do enough and he's not very good defensively...

But I agree, Jerry Sloan is a very good coach....

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                        nah, doc rivers is pretty bad. you forgot they won like 20 games last season, and their team wasn't THAT bad.

i don't think he deserves any credit for their success this year, everyone knows KG's the one that's been coaching this team.
                        Yea, I mean they had Paul Pierce and Al Jefferson. Along with all those young players they had...they shouldn't have been a great team, but a good coach would have them fighting for a playoff spot.

Comment

• Not only was Al Jefferson not the player he was this year, but he only really shined in the second half of that season. Plus, Paul Pierce was less healthy last year and didn't play nearly as well (though stats may lead people to think otherwise). Plus, they had less talented players entrenched at PG ahead of Rondo, not to mention the natural evolution in his game that came with a year of experience. They really didn't have a functioning team. Cavs fans should know how terrible Wally generally is. There isn't a coach in the league that I'd count on to make that team a playoff team.

But as a side note, it's interesting that people are giving KG credit in deterring from Doc's coaching abilities, yet didn't give him that same credit when considering the MVP race.
                          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• the WBNA is such a joke. Maternity leave...Seriously? More like excuse to bomb a season so you can get a top pick (cough LA)

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                              the WBNA is such a joke. Maternity leave...Seriously? More like excuse to bomb a season so you can get a top pick (cough LA)
                              stupid women and their re-population of the world....

Comment

• man, candace parker is so good.

she's like the gina version of tim duncan.

hot too.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information