NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
    If I were Phoenix Id trade Boris and the 1st rounders for Pau Gasol, oh wait I already did.
    Way to go!!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
      If I were Phoenix Id trade Boris and the 1st rounders for Pau Gasol, oh wait I already did.
      Want a cookie CCB?

:D

I posted this trade offer for the Bulls on another board, here goes:

Bulls Get:

Pau Gasol

Grizzlies Get:

2007 1st Rounder
      2007 2nd Rounder
      Ben Gordon
      Viktor Khryapa

Yea I know people will argue that we lose our perimeter scoring with Gordon, but I think Kirk, Duhon, and Thabo can more than make up for Gordon's absense. It's quite a lot to give up but Gasol gives us that low pos threat to be a dominant team IMO. And with Luol Deng and Tyrus Thomas only getting better next season, same with Thabo, I think we're a legit contender in the NBA now.

Probably won't happen but just a thought.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
        Want a cookie CCB?

Bulls Get:

Pau Gasol

Grizzlies Get:

2007 1st Rounder
        2007 2nd Rounder
        Ben Gordon
        Viktor Khryapa

Yea I know people will argue that we lose our perimeter scoring with Gordon, but I think Kirk, Duhon, and Thabo can more than make up for Gordon's absense. It's quite a lot to give up but Gasol gives us that low pos threat to be a dominant team IMO. And with Luol Deng and Tyrus Thomas only getting better next season, same with Thabo, I think we're a legit contender in the NBA now.

The Bulls can only have so many in the backcourt

Comment

Want a cookie CCB?

Bulls Get:

Pau Gasol

Grizzlies Get:

2007 1st Rounder
          2007 2nd Rounder
          Ben Gordon
          Viktor Khryapa

i think that Memphis wins even though it will really help chicago. i say this due to the talent level in the draft so Memphis will get a good rook.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

Want a cookie CCB?

Bulls Get:

Pau Gasol

Grizzlies Get:

2007 1st Rounder
            2007 2nd Rounder
            Ben Gordon
            Viktor Khryapa

sweetness I have to BOO! that trade because I love Ben Gordon and it would be a sin to banish him to Memphis. Besides I don't see Ben as a country music buff... :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              sweetness I have to BOO! that trade because I love Ben Gordon and it would be a sin to banish him to Memphis. Besides I don't see Ben as a country music buff... :D
              He sings the Blues after all those game winning shots that he's missed

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                He sings the Blues after all those game winning shots that he's missed

Touche' my good man! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                  Hinch is going to crap his pants when he sees I included Ben Gordon.

Eh, maybe I take off Khryapa there and just make it Gordon, 1st, and 2nd rounders for Pau.

A front court of Wallace, Deng, and Gasol would be very good. Move Duhon to the 1, Hinrich to the 2 and have Thabo and Tyrus off the bench again. Either that or go big. Have Hinrich at the 1, Deng at the 2, Tyrus at the 3, Gasol at the 4, and Wallace at the 5.

Like I said, probably wouldn't happen but just a deal I thought about.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I don't know if this has been talked about today but the Memphis Grizzles may offer Florida Head Coach Billy Donavan their heading coaching position.

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                      I don't know if this has been talked about today but the Memphis Grizzles may offer Florida Head Coach Billy Donavan their heading coaching position.
                      I'd take the UK job personally if I were him. But money talks, so who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
                        meh..I know that Brewer had 2 good shooting games, but he's not near the shooter Prince was IMO. Brewer is a better scorer inside though.
                        yea because Prince is almost 30 and Brewer is 21. give Brewer 9 years to work on his jumper, and then we will see what the results are.

Comment

• Brewer is not the rebounder Prince is, nor does he have that post up ability, Brewer is a tad bit overrated right now coming off final 4 MVP.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
                            meh..I know that Brewer had 2 good shooting games, but he's not near the shooter Prince was IMO. Brewer is a better scorer inside though.
                            Originally posted by NYmoney View Post
                            yea because Prince is almost 30 and Brewer is 21. give Brewer 9 years to work on his jumper, and then we will see what the results are.
                            Read the bolded my friend.

Comment

• whats better?

Stoudamire
                              Horford
                              Marion
                              Bell
                              Nash

or

Stoudamire
                              Jianlian
                              Marion
                              Bell
                              Nash

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

I'd take the UK job personally if I were him. But money talks, so who knows.
                                depends if Memphis has the number one pick and Greg Oden comes out?...Donovan would have to think about that one if he had the chance to coach Greg Oden coupled with Pau Gasol....pretty good down low game...

I think he would only consider Kentucky to see how good he has become as a coach...being in the same state as Petino....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information