Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
    whats better?

    Stoudamire
    Horford
    Marion
    Bell
    Nash

    or

    Stoudamire
    Jianlian
    Marion
    Bell
    Nash

    HOrford without a doubt, but were is diaw.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Chucky View Post
      HOrford without a doubt, but were is diaw.
      no room for him to start. He'll be the seventh man


      ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

      XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
        depends if Memphis has the number one pick and Greg Oden comes out?...Donovan would have to think about that one if he had the chance to coach Greg Oden coupled with Pau Gasol....pretty good down low game...

        I think he would only consider Kentucky to see how good he has become as a coach...being in the same state as Petino....
        I'd still take the UK job. Memphis is a 2nd rate franchise in a 2nd tier city. UK is one of the most prestigious programs in college basketball city.

        And I think Pau Gasol might be out of Memphis here pretty quick. Possibly this offseason. Donovan would be much smarter to take the Heat job if it's offered to him.


        Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

        Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

        Comment


        • Leandro Barbosa has got to be 6th man of the year, it is amazing what he is putting up off the bench better than most starters. 18 ppg, 4.2 apg.

          Sig By:The Dynasty

          2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

          Comment


          • Tyson Chandler another typical night, 18 points, 20 boards, the man has really developed into an animal night in and night out.

            Sig By:The Dynasty

            2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
              Tyson Chandler another typical night, 18 points, 20 boards, the man has really developed into an animal night in and night out.
              And they beat the Bucks!!! :)


              Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

              Comment


              • he was in beast mode


                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                  Tyson Chandler another typical night, 18 points, 20 boards, the man has really developed into an animal night in and night out.
                  Too bad he never did it in Chicago. But the move had to be made. He was frustrated and Chicago was frustrated. Looks like a change of scenery helped, good for him. Glad to see him doing well.


                  Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                  Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                  Comment


                  • we need toronto to beat orlando, and the knicks must beat the 76 ers today

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                      Too bad he never did it in Chicago. But the move had to be made. He was frustrated and Chicago was frustrated. Looks like a change of scenery helped, good for him. Glad to see him doing well.
                      I just think the Bulls gave up on him and Curry to early, I know Curry had health issues and you got a whole lot back but if he weren't on the Knicks he would be a top tier bigman. Makes you question the Bulls ability to develop bigmen. I guess Ben Wallace's regression can be said to age but makes you wonder if Tyrus Thomas is getting the proper help to excel.

                      Sig By:The Dynasty

                      2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                      Comment


                      • eddy curry is the top 3 prob the best center in the east, and schould of made the all star game over overrated shaq.
                        curry deserved it, and actually played games before the all star break.
                        but when curry is with crawford, that is an ill combo, they have really good chemistry. starbury has to learn how to feed it inside, he likes to feed it out side.
                        Last edited by jets future; 04-04-2007, 11:31 AM.

                        Comment


                        • I guess unlucky for the Bulls but if Curry and Chandler stayed 1 more year with the Bulls and played the way they do now, they would easily be the best team in the league, but maybe it was the change of scenery which made them better, especially Chandler, of course in hindsight Wallace looked like a better signing but I would take Chandler over 5 Ben Wallace's.

                          Sig By:The Dynasty

                          2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                            I guess unlucky for the Bulls but if Curry and Chandler stayed 1 more year with the Bulls and played the way they do now, they would easily be the best team in the league, but maybe it was the change of scenery which made them better, especially Chandler, of course in hindsight Wallace looked like a better signing but I would take Chandler over 5 Ben Wallace's.
                            yea its really ironic cus the bulls need a inside player, after giving up tyson and curry. for right now we got the better side of the trade, but then tyrus is olny a rookie, and i dont see how the switching thing is really big cus there isnt much the knicks really need at there original position. we prob would of taken a acie law. but i don't mind the switching

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jets future View Post
                              yea its really ironic cus the bulls need a inside player, after giving up tyson and curry. for right now we got the better side of the trade, but then tyrus is olny a rookie, and i dont see how the switching thing is really big cus there isnt much the knicks really need at there original position. we prob would of taken a acie law. but i don't mind the switching
                              The Bulls need develop Tyrus and Wallace into a tandem that can carry them with their solid backcourt. They have the players in place but need to get them more familiar with each other and run an offense that utilizes each player's strengths


                              Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                              Comment


                              • bucks are eyeing noah???!!!!???
                                http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...nba/index.html


                                ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

                                XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information