Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
    ...hearing Hey There Delilah...

I mean its not a horrible song, kinda catchy, but they play it like 10 times a day on all the rock radio stations.. I live in Jersey so when i'm not listening to my ipod on the itrip i switch to K-Rock 92.3 and almost every time im listening to that station i hear it... they radio stations are killing that song and im so sick of hearing it!

that is all
    i was listening to that song in like.. last year sometime.. its only become popular recently... i used to absolutly love it but now it is just over played

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

This is definitely one of the worst songs ever
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I absolutely hate that song.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I have Sirius radio and they must play it around 5-6 times everyday and its when im in the car and Oh My God it makes me so mad because i hate it so much lol. Hey There Deliah its like ugh wtf.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
            Everytime I do, I think of this.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kyf_3gizO2w
            Im telling you. Its alot easier to not hate it if you think of this.

Comment

I also cant stand Carlos Menica and Sarah Silverman..They annoy me with there stupid commercials.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

if you think it's bad to hear it, come to chicago and after every time they play it DJs go into like a 5-10 minute discussion about how they are from chicago...then little 12 year old girls call in and are like ZZZOMMGGG!!! I LOVE THEM I KNOW THEM!!! and people are like yea I knew them before they were big and brag...it's really annoying

Comment

Anybody heard Hey There, Cicada?

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/4489
                  I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

yea i have to hear this song(from the original post) at least 10 times every day at work, it gets very very annoying

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information