Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
    And the rhino wasn't satisfied.........
    Well, that would be asking a lot from just one tiny little midget to pleasure a rhinoceros.

Comment

sry guys, you cant do a reach around with a girl, although i have to say, you two have perfected that position

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
        sry guys, you cant do a reach around with a girl, although i have to say, you two have perfected that position
        You actually took time away from jacking off to your poster of Clay Aiken to post a response..........
        Last edited by BigDawg819; 08-28-2007, 11:04 PM.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

* cricket *

Comment

* cricket *
            Stop molesting crickets........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

* cricket *
              This turns you on?

Comment

**cricket**

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                  This turns you on?

.......lame.

Comment

.......lame.
                    Because you're constant replies of "lame" and "cricket" are adding a whole ******* lot to the god damn conversation.

Comment

you guys give me absolutely nothing to work off, your funny wore off a long ******* time ago. you're just really annoying now

Comment

you guys give me absolutely nothing to work off, your funny wore off a long ******* time ago. you're just really annoying now
                        So in other words you can't come up with your own material and are just nothing but a "hanger on" who just comments on what the in-crowd says........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

So in other words you can't come up with your own material and are just nothing but a "hanger on" who just comments on what the in-crowd says........
                          And when you attempt to contribute to the conversation, you end up saying one word pointless messages such as "cricket" or "lame"

Comment

"in crowd", thats laughable. well when you two drown every thread with a billion posts its kinda hard to start stuff on your own. i have tried multilple times to do this but, your constant journey jokes, and hitting people with mallets is just too much for me. i start to get every thread off topic and you guys just come in and start to talk about ******* non-sense, so my fun instantly stops there.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                              And when you attempt to contribute to the conversation, you end up saying one word pointless messages such as "cricket" or "lame"
                              Well "hanger ons" don't really know how to add anything more then one word to any conversation.......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

"in crowd", thats laughable. well when you two drown every thread with a billion posts its kinda hard to start stuff on your own. i have tried multilple times to do this but, your constant journey jokes, and hitting people with mallets is just too much for me. i start to get every thread off topic and you guys just come in and start to talk about ******* non-sense, so my fun instantly stops there.
                                Do you want some cheese with that whine? Or does baby needs his diaper changed?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information