No announcement yet.

JakeandAmir.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know, then showed some kitty macros, with a silly line like "i bez watching you jack offz", that would just warm them up. after that i bust out the picture of the walrus and bucket. that would have people dying, and then at that point, i would throw in some hilarious *** joke about some poster. then showed that old pioneer laughing and saying something llike "hahah you're ***". man i would be king

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
      i know, then showed some kitty macros, with a silly line like "i bez watching you jack offz", that would just warm them up. after that i bust out the picture of the walrus and bucket. that would have people dying, and then at that point, i would throw in some hilarious *** joke about some poster. then showed that old pioneer laughing and saying something llike "hahah you're ***". man i would be king
      I would personally start the revolution to overthrow you........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
        I would personally start the revolution to overthrow you........
        oh nice. what happened you couldnt get a *** joke out of that. i mean, king of the **** would have been classic. or king of sucking balls, i mean i would probaly give it up to you if you said something like that.ooo ooo i got it, what if you said no, you're not king, journey is, oh snap, that would be it.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
          I think you were trying to be sarcastic, but that does sound like something you'd do.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            I think you were trying to be sarcastic, but that does sound like something you'd do.
            GB12 - 1 DChess - 0

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

This is one of the most bro things i've seen ever

Sig by Me

Comment

I didn't think the top one was all that funny. But I could see why someone would. I thought "Canada" was great though. "this is fake news, it's all lies. I'll go online and show you a real British newpaper, completely unbiased, 100% truth" "You're reading the onion.. you know that's all jokes right?"

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information