• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
    I think Bob can turn stuff to gold.
    yeah the bald dude.

Comment

• Im glad they didnt show Haydens part of the show. Her part of the show has been terrible so far.

I also hate Hiro's part, even though i loved his part of the show last year. I just change the channel to MNF when his part came, i really cant stand it. I hope they stop doing that stupid 1671 stuff.

Comment

• finally watching this weeks episode on the internet

Comment

• Parkman's dad has cool powers.

Comment

• Stupid internet episodes don't have scenes from next week's episode

Comment

• Parkman's dad is a scary, scary dude. I don't think he's the one hunting down all the others, though. He is evil, for sure.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                Parkman's dad is a scary, scary dude. I don't think he's the one hunting down all the others, though. He is evil, for sure.
                why did he have bob's picture with godsend on it then?

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• i think Parkman's dad has an accomplice. I seriously doubt he's the one who threw Kaito off the building because he wouldn't be able to have survived that. I do however think it's a certainty he was the one who freaked out Angela petrelli in the interrogation room.

Comment

• Anyone else think that Kristen Bell's character's dad isn't Bob but rather possibly a yet unrevealed rogue agent within the company?

Comment

• this is kinda a quick post caus ei gotta run, but is season 2 any good, ive only caught one episode, and was dissapointed with it, and i loved season 1. so is this season going well?

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Season 2 is a lot different than Season 1. They are building a lot of plot lines together. They increased the cast another 40-50% to make this happen. It is moving well and building suspense. It is still excellent.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          Anyone else think that Kristen Bell's character's dad isn't Bob but rather possibly a yet unrevealed rogue agent within the company?
                          My initial instinct was that she's HGB's daughter. Total wild hunch.

Comment

• there are just so many different story lines going on, there isn't much focus. Can't really judge the season yet because of it

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                              My initial instinct was that she's HGB's daughter. Total wild hunch.
                              That would make for an interesting story line. The eventual meeting between his adopted daughter and his birth daughter

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                                That would make for an interesting story line. The eventual meeting between his adopted daughter and his birth daughter
                                Seems like Bennett was really trying to keep Claire away from The Company. Maybe if his own daughter had been through it already, he would be doubly interested in keeping Claire out.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information