• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    I kinda like it when they cry
    i like it when they bleed....

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
      Claire and Elle should solve their problems with a bikini wrestling match in baby oil...
      at my house...
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

• i could've sworn that they said it was the series finale.

but it's coming back in January. This is great news!

BTW, how do you kill Siler? Does the one bullet through the head still apply?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• You can just kill him like any human. He is not like claire or adam.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• but he injected claire's blood into him.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that's only a one time thing.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• yea, it doesn't mean that Noah or Nathan (Adam's blood) can now regenerate...I really did not like this episode as a season finale...I don't like where they left off and what they leave open for next season (I'm sick of Sylar)...but I am glad this season is over because it was not good and hopefully they go back to episodes/stories like the first season

Comment

yea, it doesn't mean that Noah or Nathan (Adam's blood) can now regenerate...I really did not like this episode as a season finale...I don't like where they left off and what they leave open for next season (I'm sick of Sylar)...but I am glad this season is over because it was not good and hopefully they go back to episodes/stories like the first season
                    How are you sick of Sylar. He is such an awesome villian. I find him much better than Adam.

Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• It's one of six people:

1. Arthur Petrelli - He faked his death and has been hiding for the past year. He knows the world knowing about powers would cause more harm than good. The security camera in the vault was set up by him shortly before his disappearance to make sure the Shanti virus never got out. Upon hearing Nathan's plan of going public he decided to stop him. Rather than making a mess and using his powers(whatever they may be) he used a gun to cause even less suspension. The "Pandora's Box" Angela refered to on the phone was Peter eventually figuring out his father is still alive and the man behind Nathan's shooting.

2. HRG - The "deal" he was talking about was stopping Nathan. Bob knew the only way to prevent the public from knowing about the company was to stop Nathan by any means.

3. West - Did it for the lulz.

4. Future Peter- No, not Peter from the bomb timeline but from a new one where Nathan goes public. Either the population goes nuts and declares people with powers a hazard and ungodly or it causes a rift between people who want to remain anonymous and those who go public with their powers eventually resulting in several deaths. The only way he could stop Nathan during his press confrence without revealing his powers was to use a gun.

5. Claude - The man who fired the gun was able to get into the police station without any problems; almost as if he were invisible. It's possible he's been spying on Peter this entire time.

6. A New Character - Reason unknown.

Most Probable Scenario: Arthur, HRG or Claude.
                      Most Fun Scenario: Arthur, Future Peter or Claude

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                        How are you sick of Sylar. He is such an awesome villian. I find him much better than Adam.
                        Idk, maybe just seeing how he was used in this season was just annoying...plus the fact that him combined with how annoying Maya is when she gets upset (which is 95&#37; of the time) I was just ready to give up on it...but I did like him in the first season, so if they go back to that it will be good, but hopefully they bring in another bad factor/character, so that it isn't just a repeat of the first season

I'm going with a 90% positive guess that it was Noah, just because it really looked like him walking away, but then again that's not very helpful, but he was against Claire going public and is now back with the Company so it makes the most sense...either him or an unknown character is my guess
                        Last edited by iowatreat54; 12-04-2007, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• If Sylar's been cured of the virus, I assume he would get all of his abilities back, making it very unlikely he gets shot as he could stop the bullet with his telekinesis. Like Season 1 it's going to be very difficult to stop him.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

I'm going with a 90% positive guess that it was Noah, just because it really looked like him walking away, but then again that's not very helpful, but he was against Claire going public and is now back with the Company so it makes the most sense...either him or an unknown character is my guess
                            I'm almost positive it was Noah as well. The guy even looked like him who was exiting.

Comment

• and I'm glad it only took Claire a whole season to realize West is a ***...I really hope they move and we never see him again

plus, I have a small glimmer of hope that Elle will turn good and work with Noah, leading to more confrontation between her and Claire...but I think Elle is hotter when she's bad

Comment

• Everyone should read this article in EW. Tim Kring mentions how he completel screwed up this season...

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20158840,00.html

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information