X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

marry me hayden

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

I thought it's tone was much different from the first season. It didn't seem as dark and serious it was much lighter and almost a bright sense. I like it less.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Tonights episode was pretty much exactly what I expected. They set up exactly what Hiro is doing in feudal Japan and they explained how some of the key characters are trying to move on with their lives. I'm curious as to who this guy who killed Mr. Sulu is though.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          Tonights episode was pretty much exactly what I expected. They set up exactly what Hiro is doing in feudal Japan and they explained how some of the key characters are trying to move on with their lives. I'm curious as to who this guy who killed Mr. Sulu is though.
          Khan of course. Mr Sulu once again felt his wrath

Comment

I'll have to catch this on NBC.com or via the interwebs.

Originally posted by DChess View Post
            im still pissed at the season finale, DG tell them how pissed i am
            I hated it too. Very poorly done, I thought.

PS. I did enjoy Journeyman enough to give it a few more episodes.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
              I did enjoy Journeyman enough to give it a few more episodes.
              I liked it as well the end rocked that being said they so ripped off that old show Quantum Leap but still good.

Comment

Originally posted by TCU View Post
                the first episode was horrible, thats all i can say, the best part about it was i thought it started an hour before it really did and i got to watch the show Chuck, which was even worse but that chick was really hot, which was a good thing.
                yeah that chick on Chuck is so hot, Heroes was just ok but I'm sure it will get a lot better.
                Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                  I liked it as well the end rocked that being said they so ripped off that old show Quantum Leap but still good.
                  It's different enough from Quantum Leap (which I enjoyed in my youth), I feel. This character has a home/time to get back to, a family, and has the opportunity to visit more than one moment in time to help the person(s) he's supposed to help. He's not possessing another person's body, as was the case with Quantum Leap. Also, there's the side-story of his (dead?) ex-fiance also being a time-traveler and what that means.

But if Scott Bakula wants to make an appearance, that's cool. ;)
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                    It's different enough from Quantum Leap (which I enjoyed in my youth), I feel. This character has a home/time to get back to, a family, and has the opportunity to visit more than one moment in time to help the person(s) he's supposed to help. He's not possessing another person's body, as was the case with Quantum Leap. Also, there's the side-story of his (dead?) ex-fiance also being a time-traveler and what that means.

But if Scott Bakula wants to make an appearance, that's cool. ;)
                    I just meant it was a spin off of the idea just an updated feel here and there I had forgot on Quantum he was a differnt person when he Leaped.

Comment

It was pretty strange.
                      let me just say that. i finally got around to watching it last night.
                      and it was good.

"you mean that swordmakers daughter?"
                      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Bumpizle.:)

Comment

next week's episode looks promising...

oh, and that one flying kid is such a creep job

Comment

Seriously, I'm the only one allowed to stare at Hayden outside of her window.

And bad Hayden, no cutting off your toes.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

what the hell, there was a commercial break (a good 4-5 minutes worth) every 6 minutes into the show. So we would get a tidbit, and then get a commercial. its BS.

On another note, thats cool that Peter is just using his powers again, instead of having to relearn how to use them all. I mean, he didnt mean to use some, but hey, him showing it is promising.

I have a feeling that whoever stole Claires car may be a guy w/ powers. And very interesting w/ the Hatian at the end. I also wanna know what attacked Mrs.Petrelli

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                              who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                                Seriously, I'm the only one allowed to stare at Hayden outside of her window.

And bad Hayden, no cutting off your toes.
                                yea that was gross...also, peter is a badass and I wanna know how come Peter and Sylar can come back to life while other heroes can't?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information