Heroes season two!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
    what the hell, there was a commercial break (a good 4-5 minutes worth) every 6 minutes into the show. So we would get a tidbit, and then get a commercial. its BS.

On another note, thats cool that Peter is just using his powers again, instead of having to relearn how to use them all. I mean, he didnt mean to use some, but hey, him showing it is promising.

I have a feeling that whoever stole Claires car may be a guy w/ powers. And very interesting w/ the Hatian at the end. I also wanna know what attacked Mrs.Petrelli
    I'm getting the same feeling from last season...where it was like half way through the season before we found out who Sylar actually was, but this is pissing me off even more because we know there is multiple "bad guys" or whoever killing them

Comment

Yea, I'm totally lost. I wonder if the killer/attacker has even been shown yet.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
        Yea, I'm totally lost. I wonder if the killer/attacker has even been shown yet.
        well last week they showed the dude in the hood and hiro's dad and mrs. patrelli mentioned how there was multiple...

or did you mean we have seen him and just not known it's him?

Comment

I mean actually know the character. But after the thing with the mom I doubt it.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

so I was just thinking about Kensai...and although it is more logical to assume he was like the original hero or whatever, what if he is another dude like Peter with multiple powers or something, and he is like Hiro and came back from another time? Prolly not likely, but just throwing it out there...

Comment

Nah, Kensai said he came from England. I just think that Hiro may be the Kensai guy, he is what he thought Kensai was supposed to be. Unless he teaches Kensai to be Kensai, I can see it happening.

Also on the latin twins, I still dont know what she does. But its pretty cool that her brother can steal/absorb her power for her and contain it.

I also just have a feeling that Sylar may be a decently good guy in this season. Just a gut feeling, after seeing the episode w/ his mom you sorta see why he wanted to be special. Idk, just a feeling. Still looks like a tool laying on the beach like that though

Originally posted by BeansDooma
              who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Nah, Kensai said he came from England. I just think that Hiro may be the Kensai guy, he is what he thought Kensai was supposed to be. Unless he teaches Kensai to be Kensai, I can see it happening.

Also on the latin twins, I still dont know what she does. But its pretty cool that her brother can steal/absorb her power for her and contain it.

I also just have a feeling that Sylar may be a decently good guy in this season. Just a gut feeling, after seeing the episode w/ his mom you sorta see why he wanted to be special. Idk, just a feeling. Still looks like a tool laying on the beach like that though
                Yea, now that I think about it, I think you're right about Hiro being the real Kensai...but thinking about stuff like that makes my head hurt (how he is his own hero as a boy, yet he hadn't gone back in time yet, even though he really did)...but Kensai has to have something important in the story line cuz he has a power

Comment

I'm just glad parkman is still around.

Also. The hatian? i didn't see that coming, but damn. is it good to hear his silence back... mohinders confusion was priceless.
                  http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                  For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Wait...how do you know that Sylar's back?

Comment

Dang that joint with her cutting off her toe was nasty, also does the spanish girl do those tears come out when she's a certain distance from her brother, or do they appear when she is sad and actually crying, cause if so than Stop Crying!!!

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I think the Hispanic girl cannot control her power. She feels safe around her brother because he can control her power. When she is separated from him, she gets anxious, which triggers her power (defense mechanism). Kind of a vicious cycle.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Yes, how do we know that Sylar is back for sure? I mean, we know he's not dead, but I didn't think he played into the "Generations" timetable.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                            I think the Hispanic girl cannot control her power. She feels safe around her brother because he can control her power. When she is separated from him, she gets anxious, which triggers her power (defense mechanism). Kind of a vicious cycle.
                            Maybe she just has really bad PMS.:)

Comment

Originally posted by JJJ888 View Post
                              Wait...how do you know that Sylar's back?
                              They showed him in the pre view for next week.

Comment

My guess is that this killer is Takeo Kensei. I mean the guy has the invulnerability powers. He easily could have survived the fall from the top of the building and ran off.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information