No announcement yet.

Heroes season two!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump for tonight episode tough i may miss it and watch it tomorrow i love new york 2 is coming on tonight

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      My guess is that this killer is Takeo Kensei. I mean the guy has the invulnerability powers. He easily could have survived the fall from the top of the building and ran off.
      Bump. Anyone else care to agree with this theory?

Comment

It makes sense I guess, maybe Hiro has to bring him to the future to save him or something like that. I never try to second guess Heroes, I'm always wrong.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

I don't think so. Kensei could have survived but old age probably would kill him. I think it was a guy we may have seen possibly once but most likely never.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
            I don't think so. Kensei could have survived but old age probably would kill him. I think it was a guy we may have seen possibly once but most likely never.
            I'm sorry I should have shared with everyone that I have read spoilers saying a certain hero from the past is immortal

Comment

For future reference, do not post spoilers on this thread. Kind of unfair to the rest of us.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I'm sorry I should have shared with everyone that I have read spoilers saying a certain hero from the past is immortal
                why would you read spoilers?????

Comment

Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
                  why would you read spoilers?????
                  I read it back in June because I was jonesin for heroes news

Comment

When you're into a show, it can get difficult to not read. They cliffhang these episodes so well, those who are addicted need their "fix" ahead of time.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

And you know what? Most of these "spoilers" have little or no accuracy. It could easily be a spoof.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                        When you're into a show, it can get difficult to not read. They cliffhang these episodes so well, those who are addicted need their "fix" ahead of time.
                        well said...but I agree, let's try not posting any spoilers in here because not all of us want to know them

I wonder when we will get to see Kristen Bell...

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                          I wonder when we will get to see Kristen Bell...
                          I know when :)

Comment

Anyone think that Sylar, after his near death experience, realizes the error of his ways and actually becomes a hero this season?

Comment

I know when :)
                              damn you spoilers!!!! haha

unless it's tonight, I don't wanna know

I am really just looking forward to more Peter badassness and Claire hotness

Comment

Anyone think that Sylar, after his near death experience, realizes the error of his ways and actually becomes a hero this season?
                                hmm I don't know...I can see him turning around somewhat, but like 1/2 way or 3/4 of the way through the season he turns bad again or we find out he was bad the whole time

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information