No announcement yet.

Heroes season two!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you can post spoilers, but you have to blank them out. Use white font and call it a spoiler alert. That way, it's people's choice.

I don't think posting when new actors/actresses are added to the cast is really a spoiler. If the chick is hot, I want to know when she'll be on!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I think Sylar's role as the major villain is now over, but I believe he'll stay on the fringe. I don't think he's going to change completely to the good, but he'll do what he can to survive and to get what he wants (more power). I don't think he's strong enough to take on some of these super evil people (like the real Boogeyman).

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

the killer has to be one of the nine heroes from the generation that Peter's parents were a part of.

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Still wasn't there a story where kensei died or something? Why would Kensei want to kill people anyway? Maybe it's the boogeyman, all in one. He seems to know where everyone is anyway right?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Cool opening for tonights episodes
            Taking a Knapp.

Comment

The kid is still a creep-o. Plus i Should be having sex with Hayden

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

So who wants to find that punk and kill him for kissing my women?

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

Just watched tonights episode here are my theories

Takeo Senzei is the killer who is killing the original 9. I believe he is immortal. Hiro stays back in Japan because he's in love with the princess. She falls in love with Hiro and Senzei becomes bitter and angry. Fast forward 400 years, he's still young and he is part of the original 9(that is why Hiro's dad always told him stories of the legendary Takeo Senzei and why Linderman had his sword). He goes into hiding only to come back when he realizes the man who stole his princess is the son of his partner so he starts killing them.

That is my theory for that part of the story. As for the Nightmare man or who kills HRG(I don't think it's the geeky kid. I think he and Claire find HRG dead and he comforts her. i also don't know if it would be Senzei)? I have no idea

Comment

Man I really want to know what's in that box that Peter has

Comment

• so far this has been a great season. it has got so much stuff in it i cant stop watching. and i wonder why HRG wanted claire's boyfriend. plus how dare he make out with her.

plus i think maya kills people when she is afraid. and alejandro has the power to heal dead people i think.

also my friend just mentioned somethng to you think takeo kensi and claire are related. they do have the same ability
                      Last edited by alca1992; 10-09-2007, 06:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
                        so far this has been a great season. it has got so much stuff in it i cant stop watching. and i wonder why HRG wanted claire's boyfriend. plus how dare he make out with her.

plus i think maya kills people when she is afraid. and alejandro has the power to heal dead people i think.

also my friend just mentioned somethng to you think takeo kensi and claire are related. they do have the same ability

1. HRG wanted Claires boyfriend because that was his job to hunt down people with powers so they could be tracked. remember?

2. I don't necessarily think Alejandro can "heal" dead people. I just think he has the power to negate Maja's power. Kind of a yin yang effect.

3. I don't think Kensai and Claire are related. You don't have to be related to have the same power. Examples: Nathan, Claire and Peter have different powers. Michah has different powers thatn Nikki and DL. Molly Walker has the same power Mohinder's dead sister and I doubt they are related

Comment

• I feel like the genetics that allow these individuals to have these powers is flexible. It seems like their powers are in line with their intellectual and personality strengths and needs. This is not necessarily a hard and fast rule, but it is pretty prevalent. For instance:

Parkman is a detective and has always wanted to be one. One of the basic requirements of a good cop is reading people and figuring out what they're thinking.

Peter is a caring, empathetic individual. His ability to care for others also allows him to absorb their powers.

Sylar can look at something and figure out how it works. He developed his ability to change his own DNA accordingly.

Claire survived a huge fire when she was a baby. Her ability to heal/regenerate manifested then, I assume.

Comment

• Does anyone else think Kensei may perhaps be Linderman? Didnt linderman have the power to heal things, also if you recall Linderman saying "You have my sword" to Hiro in one of last seasons episodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                              Does anyone else think Kensei may perhaps be Linderman? Didnt linderman have the power to heal things, also if you recall Linderman saying "You have my sword" to Hiro in one of last seasons episodes.
                              Yeah but we say Linderman clearly die in season 1. Kensai looks like he can't die

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                                I feel like the genetics that allow these individuals to have these powers is flexible. It seems like their powers are in line with their intellectual and personality strengths and needs. This is not necessarily a hard and fast rule, but it is pretty prevalent. For instance:

Parkman is a detective and has always wanted to be one. One of the basic requirements of a good cop is reading people and figuring out what they're thinking.

Peter is a caring, empathetic individual. His ability to care for others also allows him to absorb their powers.

Sylar can look at something and figure out how it works. He developed his ability to change his own DNA accordingly.

Claire survived a huge fire when she was a baby. Her ability to heal/regenerate manifested then, I assume.
                                I think that was just done for dramatic effect by the writers to make these characters a little more interesting. And as for Claire, she always had the powers, that's why she survived the fire. remember in season one how she realized she had never been sick or hurt in her entire life?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information