25k! Im a spammer!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25k! Im a spammer!

This thread is dedicated to my complete lack of a life. Finally got to 25,000 posts (even though I would have been there before if people didn't delete Dolphins threads :/). Thanks to everyone on the board that's made this place such a great place, and thanks to all the dummies out there who keep posting, without all your nonsense I wouldn't be anywhere near 25k. Shout out to the irc crew, all the mods and all the cool posters that I like (you know who you guys are). Special shout outs for yoda (no clue why, I just love him), Toonster (the real king of nfldc posting, he's the Hank Aaron to my Barry Bonds), and of course Scott for having such a great site.

I'd also like to use this thread for my "retirement" from the board. Later guys. j/k

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

post ***** n00b!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I quoted you to call bs on the last part. You're such a drama queen. Albeit a very sexy one with tons of mileage on the old odometer. Just how I like 'em.

Comment

How does someone have 25,000 posts? I just hit 3,000, and I feel like thats alot.
        Originally posted by nvot9
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
          How does someone have 25,000 posts? I just hit 3,000, and I feel like thats alot.
          because he's a sexy dolphins fan who posted about 15,000 times ranting on the Ted Ginn pick alone
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
            This thread is dedicated to my complete lack of a life
            Congratulations DG!

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
              because he's a sexy dolphins fan who posted about 15,000 times ranting on the Ted Ginn pick alone
              Okay now I understand.
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Congrats DraftGuru.

This is my 5,000th post.

Comment

Congrats DG. One of the better posters on here, or at least a future HoF'er here. Hope you stick around!
                  Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

I like how he chooses this moment to retire from the board. Well done sir........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                      I like how he chooses this moment to retire from the board. Well done sir........
                      I personally dont get the whole retiring thing. How can someone go from posting like 60 times a day to just stopping? What was the point of making the original 25,000 posts. I think when most people stop here they dont announce it because they are to busy doing other things, and just dont have the time to come back.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I personally dont get the whole retiring thing. How can someone go from posting like 60 times a day to just stopping? What was the point of making the original 25,000 posts. I think when most people stop here they dont announce it because they are to busy doing other things, and just dont have the time to come back.
                        I "retired" for like 16 months before coming back

Comment

:o that's a lot of posts

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

I could stop anytime I want!

Comment

DG can't retire. It's just not right, he is NFLDC.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information