Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nokia. Cellphone Brick Maker. Iphone Theif.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
    I'd get one of those if I could get it through my service provider.
    Some 17 or 18 year old kid hacked an iPhone to work on any network. I saw it on Digg.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I would so get an Iphone if it worked with my network. I saw one the other day, and it was pretty neat.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

just google iPhone network hack and do what that little kid did. if it hasn't leaked as to what he actually did, then just wait. it will.

if not you should just cancel and get it anyway. you are throwing 700 bucks away on a phone why not the extra 200 to cancel your contract with the company you are currently with.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
          I before E except after C
          And when sounding in A as in neighbor and way. And on weekends and holidays and all throughout May, and you'll always be wrong no matter what you say!

Comment

eh didnt want to start a new thread but im fixing to buy a sidekick ID from a friend anyone like the phone or not? i know it doesnt have a camera but i dont need a camera phone i barely use my camera on my phone right now, all i need is phone calls n text. tell me how it is

Comment

Hi aq, long time no see.

Comment

doesn't the Iphone's screen die after a few months of use?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                  Nobody would buy it if that were true.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                    no, i've had mine since may and it still works great, only gripe is that the battery life could be longer, but it's powering a full blown computer so can't really expect it to be much better and still that small, and I wish it had gps.

Comment

Is it just me, or is the touchscreen the stupidest idea ever? Who wants to sit there with their eyes glued to their phone because there aren't any buttons? Plus, it's only a matter of time before you **** your screen up.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                        Is it just me, or is the touchscreen the stupidest idea ever? Who wants to sit there with their eyes glued to their phone because there aren't any buttons? Plus, it's only a matter of time before you **** your screen up.
                        It's really sturdy, i drop my phone a lot, typically forgetting it on my lap when hanging out with my buddies and it falling when I get up and no damage.

It's more than just a phone which is why it's nice not having buttons, when reading something like email you have more room dedicated to the screen so you can read things more easily.

Comment

its not a full blown computer. Its a nice phone though, it puts together what you can do before but in a seamless type of way. The button issue is a reason I wouldn't get it though, can't text in class.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                            The iPhone does have buttons, they're just emulated on the screen. Touchscreen is the future, deal with it.

And yes, the iPod is drag n drop. It couldn't be any simpler to use.
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                              its not a full blown computer. Its a nice phone though, it puts together what you can do before but in a seamless type of way. The button issue is a reason I wouldn't get it though, can't text in class.
                              yeah you can, i do it all the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information