Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How pathetic.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How pathetic.......

    Tonight I have reached the 10,000 post barrier. I'm not going to make along list of people that have made this an enjoyable time and a forum worth posting on. I signed up in February of 2006 and I posted a little bit here and there up thru that April's draft. Then I took some time away from this forum and came back in January with around 300 posts. 8 months later I sit here typing a thank you type thread for reaching 10,000. I've really wasted alot of good time, but I feel like it's worth it for some reason. Maybe it'll help me with my Journalism major and being able to sit at a computer and read and type for periods of time. Well I'm going to stop talking about stuff people done care to hear about. I'm on my route to 20,000 now. Good night!


    Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

  • #2
    Grats PF, well deserved.

    BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah, I remember the first Forum Mock of this year you had under 1500 posts.

      Comment


      • #4
        Great job. I'm not sure if I'll ever get that high.


        http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

        Comment


        • #5
          Good work, you.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
            Tonight I have reached the 10,000 post barrier. I'm not going to make along list of people that have made this an enjoyable time and a forum worth posting on. I signed up in February of 2006 and I posted a little bit here and there up thru that April's draft. Then I took some time away from this forum and came back in January with around 300 posts. 8 months later I sit here typing a thank you type thread for reaching 10,000. I've really wasted alot of good time, but I feel like it's worth it for some reason. Maybe it'll help me with my Journalism major and being able to sit at a computer and read and type for periods of time. Well I'm going to stop talking about stuff people done care to hear about. I'm on my route to 20,000 now. Good night!



            Congrats on 10K...................

            But no list of peeps to thanks?

            Worst 10k Thread Ever.......... ;)

            Magical sig by OSUGiants

            SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


            Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

            So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

            Comment


            • #7
              Congrats PF....one of my favs.

              Thanks BoneKrusher^

              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                Tonight I have reached the 10,000 post barrier. I'm not going to make along list of people that have made this an enjoyable time and a forum worth posting on. I signed up in February of 2006 and I posted a little bit here and there up thru that April's draft. Then I took some time away from this forum and came back in January with around 300 posts. 8 months later I sit here typing a thank you type thread for reaching 10,000. I've really wasted alot of good time, but I feel like it's worth it for some reason. Maybe it'll help me with my Journalism major and being able to sit at a computer and read and type for periods of time. Well I'm going to stop talking about stuff people done care to hear about. I'm on my route to 20,000 now. Good night!
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=E_7RFTQWaJM


                http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Congrats, i think your an excellent poster and you seemed to reach this milestone by never spamming.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Prince Fielder sucks. Oh wait I live 3.5 miles away from Miller Park and can see it from my dorm room. I love Prince Fielder

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      god bigdawg you absolutely killed the trail off. you use it in such pointless situations.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                        Prince Fielder sucks. Oh wait I live 3.5 miles away from Miller Park and can see it from my dorm room. I love Prince Fielder
                        and you love Roy Oswalt. ;)

                        Magical sig by OSUGiants

                        SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                        Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                        So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          A 10,000 post thread isn't a 10000 post thread without sexy hermaphrodite lady man ladies.






                          with their sexy lady bits,





                          And their sexy man bits too.


                          Congrats Prince, and enjoy.


                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DChess View Post
                            god bigdawg you absolutely killed the trail off. you use it in such pointless situations.
                            Shouldn't you be molesting farm animals or something?

                            Magical sig by OSUGiants

                            SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                            Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                            So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              And to this PF. Congrats, u are a great poster. And the Brewers are good people. Me and a bunch of my fellow classmates get to go to the Brewer game on Saturday for free. Congrats PF.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information