Any Suggestions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Suggestions?

I got grounded today (got caught with a funnel and beer by my madre) and i'm looking forward to sitting at home and doing nothing....... yay..... i wanna get a movie from Blockbuster but i'm not sure what to get and i dont feel like going all the way there without definitely knowing what movie im gonna get.... any suggestions? (ive seen the 300)
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

I'd sucker punch your mom in the face and then snag her car keys and take off. Well, at least that's what I used to do when I got "grounded."

Comment

The Big Lebowski. My alltime favorite.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
        yes, Office Space as well

my real suggestion though is don't drink underage and if you are stupid enough to, at least don't get caught...

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
          I'd sucker punch your mom in the face and then snag her car keys and take off. Well, at least that's what I used to do when I got "grounded."
          never been a fan of hitting girls... plus i have a year left before college so i dont wanna screw my last year up... and im only not allowed out this weekend which sucks but **** happens... she let me keep the funnel haha

Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
          own it... it is striaght quality... haha

Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
          yes, Office Space as well

my real suggestion though is don't drink underage and if you are stupid enough to, at least don't get caught...
          who says i'm underage... i could be a 21 year old high school senior :D
          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

but if you were a 21 yr old high school senior the stupid part would sure apply. which would you rather??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

sneek out tonight and go see halloween

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Well, if you've already seen Lebowski, then there's only one other choice ...

The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

People actually get grounded? I thought that it was something fabricated by television and the media, like Santa Clause and Skip Bayless. I've never been grounded in my life, nor have I ever heard any of friends ever being grounded.

Comment

yea ppl discipline there kids in other places. not like here in dallas everyone is either spoiled to hell and back or just get to run around.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                      yea ppl discipline there kids in other places. not like here in dallas everyone is either spoiled to hell and back or just get to run around.
                      Guess your not a fan of the Highland Park area.

Comment

haha not had too much contact with them but the 5-0 around there suck donkey balls. from what i can see of the houses though, no they are probably spoiled little dicks.

Comment

im probably what people would consider a spoiled little prick... but my mom is lame with the underage drinking (i don't know why.......) so yeah when i get caught with that or do something really dumb i'm not allowed out for a bit...

by the way i went with snakes on a plane

"I am sick of these motherfcuking snakes on this motherfcuking plane!"
                          wasn't bad....

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information