No announcement yet.

1990 kids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Griffey Baseball for Sega Genesis!!!!!!!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• It's all about the green ranger man...was anybody else pissed when he wasn't on the original SNES game? I always wanted to use the Dragonzord in that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
        It's all about the green ranger man...was anybody else pissed when he wasn't on the original SNES game? I always wanted to use the Dragonzord in that game.

I used to have the flippy ones that heads came back on when the helmet came off.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
          I used to have the flippy ones that heads came back on when the helmet came off.
          Yep me too they were all bulky..I hated when people gave me the huge ones it's like how the **** am I gonna play with that ****? Regular size action figures only douche...

Comment

• Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Now the picture won't work. Who else had Super Mario for N64?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mpt117 View Post
                  representin 1987 here and readin all of this brings me back...im surprised no one has mentioned the <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="mighty&#37;20ducks" onmouseover="window.status='mighty ducks'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">mighty ducks</a> movies, now those were classics.
                  lol, I listed them awhile back. Quack attack is back jack!

Comment

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrible2z/493355695/
                    Anybody else eat these? Didn't taste the best but it was turtle food....

Comment

• ^ I never ate them. I had Ninja Turtle gummies though

Originally Posted by scottyboy

Comment

• i remember like everything from that list, im 91, so yea im a 90s kid.

i loved the original cartoons - rugrats, aah real monsters, scooby doo, tom n jerry, gumby, um the old frosty the snowman, doug.. list goes on.

i had one pair of lite up shoes in my life, i thought i was so cool.

never had a cartoon lunchbox, iwas deprived.

still have a power rangers undies in my drawer from when i was like 6 lol

i LOVED space jam.. that movie was the bomb.. i would watch it once a day, sometiems twice on saturdays (once in the morning and one more if anyone spent the nite)

i did have beanie babies

i remember goin to see titanic at the theaters, n falling asleep with my best friend, i had no idea i was at one of the better movies ever made lol

i remember playin madden 64 n 99 on my nintendo 64

and mario kart

i remember our first comp, it already had games on it , one was like galaxia that game was tight (not quite the 90s but close maybe even late 90s?)

i remember watching the broncos with my dad when they had the orange n light blue jerseys, and that number 7 guy throwin touchdowns

on the other hand, i remember goin to my aunts house to watch packers, me n my cousin would play football in the halls (we were 6-7 maybe 8, so we fit lol)n get scared when everyone would yell YEEEAAAH! when they scored lol
                        Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
                        I smoke ten blunts before lunch
                        Gucci Mane

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information