Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
    Dont forget Beetle Borgs.

Good post btw. It brought back a lot of good memories. It used to be my favorite day when we played Oregon Trail.

Im 1992
    Yea Oregon Trail was awesome...cept my guy always got malaria or scavies and died.....

Comment

Who remembers the greatest one, Good Burger?
      Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
        i loved that show
        Street Sharks shoulda had a run in with the turtles....woulda been a good fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
          lol, I love that movie. I posted it once in the movie thread and got bashed though, even got neg rep.

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
            O man, Kenan and Kel, I miss them both :(. Who loves Orange Soda?

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shavedaeyebrow2 View Post
                O man, Kenan and Kel, I miss them both :(. Who loves Orange Soda?
                i do i do i do i do i doooo

Comment

This is such an a amzin thread. Geez from all the manhunt games, to the tv shows, to wrestling. Man me and my brother used to wrestle all the time. We made belts and such, had intro music from the WWF cds. It was awesome. Those were the days. I actually pedigreed my brother. Gave him a concussion.

This is probably the best thread one could've made. Great job. I am a 1988.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                    This is such an a amzin thread. Geez from all the manhunt games, to the <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="tv%20shows" onmouseover="window.status='tv shows'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">tv shows</a>, to wrestling. Man me and my brother used to wrestle all the time. We made belts and such, had intro music from the WWF cds. It was awesome. Those were the days. I actually pedigreed my brother. Gave him a concussion.

This is probably the best thread one could've made. Great job. I am a 1988.
                    Sawn Micheals, Stone Cold, The Rock, Goldust, Razor Ramon, Ahmad Johnson, The Goon, Nation of Domination, the Brood. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
                      Sawn Micheals, Stone Cold, The Rock, Goldust, Razor Ramon, Ahmad Johnson, The Goon, Nation of Domination, the Brood. Lol.
                      Oh man. Back in the day. Brett Hart was always my favorite. But man, all those guys you named were great. I remember the Corporation, and the Ministry of Darkness. I think those were them. Man I hated them lol. I liked the Hart Foundation, they were cool. I remember the great ladder matches with Razor Ramon and Shawn Michaels or Triple H and Michaels. How about the pig slop matches with HillBilly Jim. I remember the 1-2-3 Kid, Sid the Kid i think was another name. Back when the Intercontinental Championship was actually worth watching. OHHHH MAN. Great times.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                        Oh man. Back in the day. Brett Hart was always my favorite. But man, all those guys you named were great. I remember the Corporation, and the Ministry of Darkness. I think those were them. Man I hated them lol. I liked the Hart Foundation, they were cool. I remember the great ladder matches with Razor Ramon and Shawn Michaels or Triple H and Michaels. How about the pig slop matches with HillBilly Jim. I remember the 1-2-3 Kid, Sid the Kid i think was another name. Back when the Intercontinental Championship was actually worth watching. OHHHH MAN. Great times.
                        I think you mean psyco sid. Alos Marc Mero and Sable. Billy Gunn and Sunny. Vader.

Comment

I think you mean psyco sid. Alos Marc Mero and Sable. Billy Gunn and Sunny. Vader.
                          Have you seen sunny lately? Age is not her friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                            Have you seen sunny lately? Age is not her friend.
                            no lol, not since she managed billy gunns tag team.

Comment

No I remember Psyco Sid, but I thought that X-Pac had another name. Maybe not. Ya I remember Billy Gun and Road Dogg Jesse James. That was a sick tag team. Managed by Chyna. JEEZ!!!! Memories. Survivor Series used to rock too. When they didnt even care about the Title matches. They had all the 6v6 and 8v8 tag matches. That was the REAL survivor series.

Comment

X-Pac old old name was The 1-2-3 Kid. Yeah that's for all the old school WWF fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information