No announcement yet.

1990 kids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I grew up in the 80's. It really makes me feel old reading the "you know you're a 90s kid if..." stuff.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by trkaline View Post

Spek....best game EVER!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
        X-Pac old old name was The 1-2-3 Kid. Yeah that's for all the old school WWF fans.
        I knew that, I posted it above in one of my previous posts. Im starting to miss the 90's. Man, it seemed like it was one hell of a time. Like I said this is the best thread Ive seen. Ive been repping people who I feel are adding to my memories. Keep it up guys.

Comment

Was I the only kid that did not watch tv 24/7 in those days?

Comment

1991 for me. This thread is just depressing. :(

My life sucks now compared to the (late) 90s lol

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
              1991 for me. This thread is just depressing. :(

My life sucks now compared to the (late) 90s lol
              You perspective on life has changed, thus it seems to you that everything after your childhood has become dull or as you stated, depressing.

Comment

O, another thing i miss from the 90's.

American Gladiators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post

OH Hell yea! I remember coming home from school and watcing it on TNN i think it was. Before Spike was created. That was a sick show. I used to always want to go on that show.

I gotta say the greatest movie of the 90's was Dumb an Dumber. No one mentioned Pokemon cards and the little Digimon games. I never went anywhere without those.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                    OH Hell yea! I remember coming home from school and watcing it on TNN i think it was. Before Spike was created. That was a sick show. I used to always want to go on that show.

I gotta say the greatest movie of the 90's was Dumb an Dumber. No one mentioned Pokemon cards and the little Digimon games. I never went anywhere without those.
                    Oh man, I remember playing Pokemon on my gameboy pocket. With the 150. I had blue, my neighbour had red. I traded with her until I got 150, it was awesome. I still have that save. I was a pokemon master.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I still watch reruns of that i think on spike still good...

Comment

I know someone mention Space Jam in here, well anyway its on tele-toon right now.

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                          Oh man, I remember playing Pokemon on my gameboy pocket. With the 150. I had blue, my neighbour had red. I traded with her until I got 150, it was awesome. I still have that save. I was a pokemon master.
                          Ya i was surprised no one mentioned that one. It was sick. I had my old stlye game boy which I played it on. I later got a Game Boy Colour. But man, I knew all the codes, and I beat the game several time. I remember i got 150 once, but my file got corrupted at one point after I caught a certain pokemon, i forget the name. LOL. Im getting back into it. That is a hell of a game. Very fun. lol.

Comment

Yeah lol, I'd play it again but there's only one save slot and I don't wanna start over, especially since i lost my game link cable and have moved twice so my neighbour doesnt also have it anymore.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

McDonalds commercials actually featured Ronald McDonald, not employees!

Comment

McDonalds commercials actually featured Ronald McDonald, not employees!
                                And they were aimed at children, whereas now they separate each commercial by race so they can target those specific "groups" one at a time.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information